Fuck Photobucket

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

i love sharin foo

Re: Fuck Photobucket

Post by i love sharin foo »

mam8dg wrote:Just created an imgur account. It's actually quite a bit smoother than Photobucket. This was a fucking dick move on Photobucket's part tho, they just pissed off half the internet in one swift move with no warning.
Agreed on all accounts. Imgur is wayyyy better.
daCod

Post by daCod »

just saw this on OSG forum...

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/16/ph ... -fee-hike/

somewhat reassuring words...

"Corpus confirmed that Photobucket has no plans to impose a deadline to upgrade, and the company won’t delete any photos."

because while i've downloaded all my subfolders my main unorganized library is NOT cooperating in regards to downloading. it's taking forever one image at a time.

:help:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Dr.Mabuse

Post by Dr.Mabuse »

Hey all. I’m wondering if there is a rough consensus on the “best” image hosting site.
My photobucket account has been dormant since the great bed shitting of ‘17. It’s active but not friendly to use. I also don’t care to use it after all the bullshit they put everyone through.
I’ll take my answe off the air. Thanks
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

I used to like Imgur until their filthy toxic “community” took over the site. Still works okay as an image host but gets worse with every update.
Ben
vanguard

Post by vanguard »

Laservampire wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:08 am I used to like Imgur until their filthy toxic “community” took over the site. Still works okay as an image host but gets worse with every update.
Yup. I went to use Imgur today after a long dormancy and it gave me photobucket PTSD. The site is so bogged down in ads, pop-up offers, click-bait, etc. that standard functions take forever to load and often lead to broken pages. Seems there is a lot of money to made off a free-hosting site with a clean, utilitarian interface and reasonable ad presence.
https://blackstrapelectrik.com/

Has anyone seen an Englishman called Gavin?
Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »