Boss OC-2 Ocatver Help

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Re: Boss OC-2 Ocatver Help

Post by redeyeflight »

Those boss octave pedals are cool but yea the tracking isn't the best. Kinda part of the fun of them, the unpredictability. Have you tried a POG? Those are much more reliable tracking-wise. I'd recommend that either the micro or the POG 2.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

redeyeflight wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm Those boss octave pedals are cool but yea the tracking isn't the best. Kinda part of the fun of them, the unpredictability. Have you tried a POG? Those are much more reliable tracking-wise. I'd recommend that either the micro or the POG 2.
Hey Dan, I haven’t tried the POG but I have a friend that uses that pedal. My plan is to get an Octron 3 and go from there. I am probably going to sell the Boss pedal but I am not 100% sure on that. I picked it up when I was living in Japan so it has some sentimental value for me. I like everything else about the Octaver but the tracking on the low notes.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty

Post by 2guests »

It will be interesting to see your experience between a modern octave pedal and a vintage one.
"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy