WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

phidias

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by phidias »

univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm This thread is not good.
What is not good is to have a crook among us.
univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm I had so far only superior deals here.
So do I :tu:
univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm I don't want that the confidence here gets lost...
Neither do I, so in my humble opinion the offender should be exposed in public here the sooner the better, so we can again trust each other and continue enjoying fuzz and great deals here :hihi:
I Love Rock'n'Roll - Compression Kills The Music - Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Buy Today!
rootfifthoctave

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by rootfifthoctave »

This sucks so hard. Over on another site, I saw someone was having problems the other way - they'd been paid PPG, shipped a guitar, then the buyer reversed the payment saying it was fraudulent. Basically, if Paypal and courier services weren't so crap at their jobs and could genuinely insure their customers against losses there would be less opportunities for people to get scammed. It really sucks.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

The best way to restore that confidence is to out the seller.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Zacharia Matilda

Post by Zacharia Matilda »

phidias wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:21 pm
univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm This thread is not good.
What is not good is to have a crook among us.
univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm I had so far only superior deals here.
So do I :tu:
univalve wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm I don't want that the confidence here gets lost...
Neither do I, so in my humble opinion the offender should be exposed in public here the sooner the better, so we can again trust each other and continue enjoying fuzz and great deals here :hihi:
Neither situation is good. I think the OP has an obligation to the forum to shit or get off the pot on this one, as unpleasant as it might be.
Last edited by Zacharia Matilda on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What we need is a love bomb. A 100% gold plated, purified love bomb."
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Agreed. I have been following this thread with bated breath. It is prime time we put this one to bed.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
daCod

Post by daCod »

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fuzzisthebest

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

I disagree with you guys saying the OP should out whoever has done him wrong . Be patient and let’s see if his pedals eventually arrive . If they don’t them I’m sure we will know who the rat is.
The most important thing is he gets the pedals he paid for . People should do the right thing and it’s clear the seller hasn’t . Put yourself in the buyers shoes .
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Looks like this has been resolved, so let's put away the pitchforks.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

devnulljp wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:25 pm Looks like this has been resolved, so let's put away the pitchforks.
Aww I just sharpened it :(

But seriously, good to hear it's all resolved! :cheers:
Ben
daCod

Post by daCod »

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")