WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Pahathuasyndicate

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by Pahathuasyndicate »

Shameful behaviour. Not in keeping with the lovely folk around here. I do hope the seller is well and not in some jam. Honesty is the best policy. Ben is a stand up guy and man of his word. No need to treat him like this. I do hope this ends amicably.
MrB

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MrB »

yes, had done one other deal before
Laservampire wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:36 pm Was it someone you'd had dealings with before?
MrB

Post by MrB »

Kris -- thanks for the kind words. Do hope it ends like that rather than EXPOSUR etc. I did right at my end, Hopefully they do & sort this out - thanks again mate
Pahathuasyndicate wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:57 pm Shameful behaviour. Not in keeping with the lovely folk around here. I do hope the seller is well and not in some jam. Honesty is the best policy. Ben is a stand up guy and man of his word. No need to treat him like this. I do hope this ends amicably.
Coolhand78

Post by Coolhand78 »

My advice, is the give them an ultimatum, either post everything within two days with evidence of shipment/tracking etc, or refund my money immediately.
You've certainly waited long enough, you don't owe this person anything, you've held up your end of the bargain. The time for excuses are over, and frankly you should out them on here
so no-one else falls victim to this shit.
"Yorkshire isn't a place. Yorkshire is a state of mind." ~ Howard Moon
Lee

Post by Lee »

What bother me is that it’s been 3 or 4 months. I’ve had my share of bad luck here and there but being this long and nothing really messed up.I hope this person isn’t selling on here now. I’m hoping for the best for you Ben I’ve known you for many years this isn’t cool.
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Sent you a PM.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

That suck Big Time!!!
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
Funky Druid

Post by Funky Druid »

Well.. that's sucks Ben. I trust this forum more than ebay, never had a bad experience here in the past.
Give this guy time to sort his shit out, maybe we are missing some context here, but if not action on his/her side in given timelines - post all details here, so everybody can be aware and avoid such situations. Not sure what action can be taken via PayPal, but it's worth to check with them for sure what can be done...
Good luck Ben!
doralin

Post by doralin »

Agree with the majority.

Would appreciate if you could PM me their details just in case as well. Wouldn't want to deal with this even if it does work out in the end.
Francus1971

Post by Francus1971 »

really bad thing in a forum
worst in this forum where i found a lot of fuzzy people with an insane love for fuzz and muff

in case the "seller" will not come out in this 3d i think that you could name it, without regrets

f