EFE PARTICAL SERIES DP-01/#77

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

MEH!

EFE PARTICAL SERIES DP-01/#77

Post by MEH! »

Alright
First up honestly, I thought I'd bought a fluffy wool blanket, beige in colour. Wasn't impressed after owning more than a dozen DAM units. Rang the store Friday and asked for.swapsies. good shop and always ready to swap if not happy. Got another on hold and went to return Monday morning.
After spending the weekend trying to dial the efe in i found what I had been searching for. Friday I was like NOPE.
By Monday morning I'm In.a holy shit moment. Rang the store and cancelled my swap for a creepy fingers regulus (I love mutantes). Very happy with my secret score now. Ain't to many of these about but they are pedal board specific efe boxes and if I had 3 thumbs they'd all be up and standing to attention. Sometimes you gotta take your time. Through a £3000 18w plexi I had lead myself to believe that anything would sound good. Once dialed in and tuned, perfect. Don't rush is the message I learned .
Anyone out there tried the efe particle series? Serious touring material in my opinion.
Not that I've been touring lately!!
innerflight

Re: EFE PARTICAL SERIES DP-01/#77

Post by innerflight »

I'm just impressed you have a shop near you that stocks EFE and Creepy stuff :hihi:

But yeah, the joy of fuzz, stick with it and you will be rewarded :freakout:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
freddy_von

Post by freddy_von »

innerflight wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm I'm just impressed you have a shop near you that stocks EFE and Creepy stuff :hihi:

But yeah, the joy of fuzz, stick with it and you will be rewarded :freakout:
...and Castledine and Pigdog and Gracetone...
We're very lucky here.
Spook

Post by Spook »

I have the BA-01, its a permanent resident in my rehearsal rig...that and a Cf Doomidrive.
Black acid into doomi = :party:
:pazuzu:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

MEH! wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:26 pm Alright
First up honestly, I thought I'd bought a fluffy wool blanket, beige in colour. Wasn't impressed after owning more than a dozen DAM units. Rang the store Friday and asked for.swapsies. good shop and always ready to swap if not happy. Got another on hold and went to return Monday morning.
After spending the weekend trying to dial the efe in i found what I had been searching for. Friday I was like NOPE.
By Monday morning I'm In.a holy shit moment. Rang the store and cancelled my swap for a creepy fingers regulus (I love mutantes). Very happy with my secret score now. Ain't to many of these about but they are pedal board specific efe boxes and if I had 3 thumbs they'd all be up and standing to attention. Sometimes you gotta take your time. Through a £3000 18w plexi I had lead myself to believe that anything would sound good. Once dialed in and tuned, perfect. Don't rush is the message I learned .
Anyone out there tried the efe particle series? Serious touring material in my opinion.
Not that I've been touring lately!!
I have a couple EFE Particle Series builds. I totally agree with you, they are tour ready and built to last. I have the 6618 and the '77 and they are among the best.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty