Endtimes

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

innerflight

Re: Endtimes

Post by innerflight »

^^^Thank fuck for that Dev, cheers

Back to the OP, what exactly is it like in London (or down south in general) at the moment, or other countries that have relaxed a little?

I kinda like staying in my little bubble, i've been working the last week or so but in empty properties where I don't deal with anyone. Went to the bank today and the queue was a bit nippy, I think it should be mandatory that you wear a face covering in shops etc, I was the only one and felt a bit self conscious but I guess we need to get over it, typical British outlook, more worried about what people think rather than protecting yourself :badteeth:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

I haven’t been wearing a face mask but I’ve been using hand sanitiser and washing my hands every time I leave the flat and enter. My sons put one by the front door with a sign saying “ when you come back home make sure to use this before you take your coat off”.
He’s only 7 yrs old.
I’m only using the local shop and walking the dog at the moment. It’s a bit like Groundhog Day. Great film my I add :oldgrin:
resynthesis

Post by resynthesis »

I'm in Ramsgate and, in general, people have been pretty good here. However, as soon as Boris mentioned lifting lockdown I think things started to go to pot a bit. The park was very busy and the distancing thing had definitely slipped. There were also a bunch of people sitting around on the pavement with chairs and tables! Seems this type of thing is widespread too, I was talking to some ex-colleagues in York and they said the same sort of thing is happening there.
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

Where's the beef?
There's no beef to be had at the grocers around here so I bought some ground turkey and ground pork.
After making ground pork tacos tonight I think I'm a convert. At least for tacos, ground pork is rad!
Still chomping on clearance Easter candy. Reeses eggs are a better ratio of chocolate to peanutsugar and those gourmet jelly beans are insane to include those fucking buttered popcorn and caramel corn beans to fuck with your flavor combos. Quit messing up my bean grabs, jellybelly!
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

resynthesis wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:06 pm I'm in Ramsgate and, in general, people have been pretty good here. However, as soon as Boris mentioned lifting lockdown I think things started to go to pot a bit. The park was very busy and the distancing thing had definitely slipped. There were also a bunch of people sitting around on the pavement with chairs and tables! Seems this type of thing is widespread too, I was talking to some ex-colleagues in York and they said the same sort of thing is happening there.
Same here in AU, there has deffo been a slip in standards now that we are winding back restrictions. I’m still pretty wary considering the number of elderly folks in my fam. However now that we are allowed to have 5 people over I’m itching big time to get into the rehearsal room and jam out the iso songs I’ve written!!
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
resynthesis

Post by resynthesis »

It seems that R0 has risen in England, surprise eh?