What's been going on in the past year?

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Snufkino

What's been going on in the past year?

Post by Snufkino »

I've not done anything fuzz-related for a long while, due to me being a lazy bastard more than anything Covid related. I see Strymon released another delay, the Sola Sound/Boss TB-2w is already causing controversy and people still ask "what is the best Rat and/or Klon" on TGP. This place is looking more quiet than usual. I've not checked ILF. Has anything interesting happened? Is Devi still causing drama? Dare I ask.... has anyone died?

:party:
fernieite

Re: What's been going on in the past year?

Post by fernieite »

This past year sucked!

Obviously, there's the covid situation...

On another note: I almost died one day last August. Does that count? (Major heart attack / 3 x Cardiac arrests / emergency angioplasty & stent)
Still here though...

No new fuzz lately, unfortunately.
Last edited by fernieite on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Snufkino wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:24 am I've not done anything fuzz-related for a long while, due to me being a lazy bastard more than anything Covid related. I see Strymon released another delay, the Sola Sound/Boss TB-2w is already causing controversy and people still ask "what is the best Rat and/or Klon" on TGP. This place is looking more quiet than usual. I've not checked ILF. Has anything interesting happened? Is Devi still causing drama? Dare I ask.... has anyone died?

:party:
I don't get any notifications whatsoever from the forum. Nothing new when a post is replied to, or with a PM. Because my week is typically so busy I tend to forget about it. I am not sure if this will ever be fixed but I see it as a slow slide into becoming invisible.
Last edited by 1bottlerocket on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

Yet another 3rd party has started building Devi’s pedals, but the public meltdown over that arrangement is still pending.
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

I died. But, in better news, I was born again! I've since joined a PAW band and now spend most of my time on TGP.

Nah. That never happened. Nothing much else has happened either. It's been that kind of pandemic.
resynthesis

Post by resynthesis »

Prices are up :shocked:
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

resynthesis wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:32 pm Prices are up :shocked:
Knickers are down
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
jerms

Post by jerms »

i released a crapload of old music on Bandcamp!
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

1bottlerocket wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:39 am I don't get any notifications whatsoever from the forum. Nothing new when a post is replied to, or with a PM. Because my week is typically so busy I tend to forget about it. I am not sure if this will ever be fixed but I see it as a slow slide into becoming invisible.
That's kinda my fault. There are server side updates that need to be done, but I've been sick this last year and haven't had time/headspace to do it. Trying to get to it.
Sorry guys.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Snufkino

Post by Snufkino »

resynthesis wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:32 pm Prices are up :shocked:
Holy shit, there's people on Reverb that want close to £400 for a Boss FZ-3, and there's even a Behringer clone going for £65. :bong2:This is the sort of thing that gets mentioned in the bible as one of the signs of the apocalypse.