Is this real?

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

thesjkexperience

Is this real?

Post by thesjkexperience »

http://cgi.ebay.com/D-A-M-DAM-Dragonfly ... dZViewItem

I havent been around these parts long enough to know if this is real or not. Since I have no money I thought I would share.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi
modeerf

Re: Is this real?

Post by modeerf »

damn it! I was hoping to keep that under the radar so I might get extremely lucky and walk away with it, without spending an arm and a leg. I believe it's real but what do I know........no wait, it's a fake, whatever you guys do don't bid.(please)

Here comes the flood. Goodbye sweet sweet drag'n'fly. We could've been really happy together.
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

*feels like crawling under a rock* SORRY! Im sure its a fake.
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

No need to feel bad. We all at one point watch an auction and try to make sure others don't. Enter the Vae Solis secret forum.
Sage

Post by Sage »

Ha... yeah I don't think any D*A*M auctions really go under the radar from us freaks over here... the only time is when they have a BIN or the seller ends the auction early when someone requests a BIN before others get to see it.

We all keep silent at times... unless of course when someone already has a particular pedal up for auction and/or isn't interested in it for themself. Then it seems to get posted. LOL.

FWIW - I had been watching it for days as I'm sure many others have. It is a fine specimen though isn't it.
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

it certainly is. Well, I'll try to hang in there but I'm sure it won't be pretty.
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
fuzzlight

Post by fuzzlight »

Ahh yes, i saw this one yesterday too, a beauty! I expect it will go for quite a bit. Would love to go for it, if only for the funds. :bangs head:
Graham

Post by Graham »

modeerf wrote:damn it! I was hoping to keep that under the radar so I might get extremely lucky and walk away with it, without spending an arm and a leg. I believe it's real but what do I know........no wait, it's a fake, whatever you guys do don't bid.(please)

I used to believe this place was real too - :hmm:

I love the idea of "Stealth" ebay auctions that stay under the radar - reminds me of an Irish boyfriend of my sisters many years ago - he listed his business with an ex-directory number and wondered why he didnt get any calls!! (apologies to all our good hard rocking friends in the emerald isle - dont mean to patronise but Robbie was a character at the real life lower end on the iq stakes - he once told me - when ripped - that he used to go mushrooming before dawn because as soon as the sun rose they "sucked" themselves back down into the ground - we never quite worked out how he managed in the dark but he was genuine in his belief - and one of the nicest guys I ever knew!!)

I think you might need more than two of your limbs for this one though -

Number one of anything is always better than number two unless you hate old pedals - in which case you may have come to the wrong place :hihi:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Ha! Cool beans indeed!! I was hoping I'd see pics of that again one day....I never actually took any guts pics of that for the records. Thanks Mr. Pogul1 :badteeth:
Even has the original hand written leaflet that Linzi did...how old school is that :fu:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Hand writtten!!

I don't think I can win the real thing in the auction.... but any of you guys win thing D'nf

"" PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THIS LEAFLET !! ""

.oh, wait . . that wouldn't be hand witten leaflet any more . . would it? . . :oops: STill. . . it's cool to have one even if it's just a clone . . .
:geek:
Last edited by JP30 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.