Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

spofftastic

Re: Crack pipe of the week auction PT2

Post by spofftastic »

Lach wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:32 am
mjkk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:04 am Well on reverb we have a $3000 DAM MKll from 2016 that they had analogman install a 9 v tap into (devalued right there) I haven’t been in the scene as of late, that can’t be what they are trading for it is??
Yeah but as they point out it is also only 1 of 2 with OC75s transistors! And you know, screw changing batteries... hate that job

https://reverb.com/item/42965341-d-a-m- ... ack-1-of-2
Don’t forget - handmade and signed by David Martin....... :bangs head:
Lach

Post by Lach »

spofftastic wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:40 am
Lach wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:32 am
mjkk wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:04 am Well on reverb we have a $3000 DAM MKll from 2016 that they had analogman install a 9 v tap into (devalued right there) I haven’t been in the scene as of late, that can’t be what they are trading for it is??
Yeah but as they point out it is also only 1 of 2 with OC75s transistors! And you know, screw changing batteries... hate that job

https://reverb.com/item/42965341-d-a-m- ... ack-1-of-2
Don’t forget - handmade and signed by David Martin....... :bangs head:
Hahaha!! :lol: :bong2:
sovtekfuzz

Post by sovtekfuzz »

I chatted with the guy, he'd take 1300, not sure why he started so high to start with :drunk:
IG: SOVTEKFUZZ
Good deals with: Lpf4, Spook, Fishleehooker, sideasoundlab, freddy_von, hamoftruth, thinlazy, devnulljp
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

He’s also selling an autographed photo of “Elton Jon” with COA, 1 of only 2 photos taken of him
kebneter

Post by kebneter »

Even I rolled my eyes at that one. i'm guessing it's actually 1 of 2 in black. Or 1 of ? The label on the box doesn't actually have a number after the "of".

I'm a bit disappointed to read the comment from Mike Piera. I mean, you could say exactly the same thing about his Sun Bender. :roll: I like Mike, I've done a lot of business with him over the years, but I don't like it when people diss other people's work for no reason.

Kate Ebneter
Collector of Noise Toys
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

The $4000 shrew reverb about takes the cake 🍰 though.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I guess it’s owned by a member here, who knows the situation?? I wish like most people thing were offered on here first for just a little less..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
sovtekfuzz

Post by sovtekfuzz »

This fuckin thing hit 3k usd with 2 days to go?

I had one of little isle of tone Haze 67s and it was a great fuzz face, paid 900 usd and sold it for a little more. What happened over the last 6 months that made prices quadruple? Just the fact 99% end up with YouTubers or IG guys and they get hyped into the stratosphere?
IG: SOVTEKFUZZ
Good deals with: Lpf4, Spook, Fishleehooker, sideasoundlab, freddy_von, hamoftruth, thinlazy, devnulljp
sideasoundlab

Post by sideasoundlab »

sovtekfuzz wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:31 pm Image

This fuckin thing hit 3k usd with 2 days to go?

I had one of little isle of tone Haze 67s and it was a great fuzz face, paid 900 usd and sold it for a little more. What happened over the last 6 months that made prices quadruple? Just the fact 99% end up with YouTubers or IG guys and they get hyped into the stratosphere?
Mate, it is handmade and trannies are MATCHED BY EAR !!! Wait ! What ??? By ears ??? How f**ing incredible is that, right ?
It is reliced by real fingers of human beings and even packed and shipped by a matched pair of hands
:freakout:
Good deals with: Fishleehooker, Sovtekfuzz, Idle South, Blue Colander Stompboxes
Bigfoot2000

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

Fucking Isle of Tone is a joke.

Side note, the thing looks like it’s been in a muddy mosh pit at a festival and then a horse did a shit on it
Instagram: @bigfoot.2000