WTB: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post goodies for sale, buy and trade stuff.

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

MEH!
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

WTB: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by MEH! » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 am

Anybody got any Jerms they are looking to trade/sell?
Last edited by MEH! on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dangergirlstarship
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 am

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by dangergirlstarship » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:29 am

MEH! wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 am
Anybody got any Jerms they are looking to trade/sell?
Finally got a Brassy. Never getting rid of it.
Website: (All my content)
https://www.pvherreramusic.com/
Bandcamp: (for quick access to music)
https://pvherreramusic.bandcamp.com/
MEH!
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by MEH! » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am

dangergirlstarship wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:29 am
MEH! wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 am
Anybody got any Jerms they are looking to trade/sell?
Finally got a Brassy. Never getting rid of it.
Yes have one of those.
I have
Mk1
Mk1.5/2
Brassmaster
Range Master
Supafuzz
Jermshead
Unfortunately had to sell my Smash (Sam Ash) #5 in custom hammertone blue.
Looking for others.
User avatar
daCod
Posts: 9114
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: BunzTown NE

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by daCod » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 am

MKI
MkIII
UniDrive
Zonk
Shatterbox
Resurrected OG Zonk

Sadly not parting with any. I learned my lesson... the hard way :(
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

all you need is love baby, you're a rich man :tu:
User avatar
pothole
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 am
Location: b o i s e

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by pothole » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:56 am

MKI #1. Nope.
MEH!
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by MEH! » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 am

daCod wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 am
MKI
MkIII
UniDrive
Zonk
Shatterbox
Resurrected OG Zonk

Sadly not parting with any. I learned my lesson... the hard way :(
You sure bout that mk3?
User avatar
pigmaker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by pigmaker » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:46 am

pothole wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:56 am
MKI #1. Nope.

sick
For my ally is the Fuzz, and a powerful ally it is.

WTB: An MKI / Rogue Sound Hatchet Harry / EFE Particle Series DP-01 Dope Priest '77/Standard

🎶🎶🎶
User avatar
Dr.Mabuse
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:02 am
Location: Emeryville, California U.S.A.

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by Dr.Mabuse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:31 pm

I have Pepbox #7. I have been thinking of putting it up on Reverb.
PM me if you’re interested.
MEH!
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by MEH! » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:56 am

Dr.Mabuse wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:31 pm
I have Pepbox #7. I have been thinking of putting it up on Reverb.
PM me if you’re interested.
PM sent
MEH!
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am
Location: Australia

Re: WTB: Jerms! Jerms! Jerms!

Post by MEH! » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm

still looking!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sciencefriction and 1 guest