The Positive Feedback Thread

Post goodies for sale, buy and trade stuff.

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

Lpf4

Re: The Positive Feedback Thread

Post by Lpf4 »

Thanks Jon and Tin Shack King, great working with you both as well... hopefully more to come.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.”

― Hunter S. Thompson
doom

Post by doom »

Great deal with Doctor X, thanks mate! :cheers:
doom.
The-kangass

Post by The-kangass »

great experience with timhulio. his fredric efects are great value for money! got his Verzerrer and that thing fricking rips!
Tin Shack King

Post by Tin Shack King »

I bought a DP-70 from 5E3 (Yann) and had a great experience. He's a newbie to the Forum, but you can add a +1 in the "good dealings" column for him. He was prompt in communicating with me, executed prompt shipping (packaged with care) and there was absolutely zero bullshit.
Thanks again Yann!
walkingtiger

Post by walkingtiger »

I bought a Vox TB from Robapov, and couldn’t have had a better experience! I feel like a made a friend in the process, and he has brought me on to some amazing music I haven’t heard before. The fuzz sounds f’n incredible, and I’m truly grateful to have interacted with him. I hope our paths cross again soon, and just wanted to put a good word out there for him! I still can’t wipe the shit eating grin off my face from how good this fuzz sounds in my rig!

:freakout:
Tin Shack King

Post by Tin Shack King »

I bought a Pigdog custom Space Face from DBBlues here on the Forum and had a great experience. He was prompt in responding to my inquiries, promptly shipped the pedal to me after payment, and it arrived neatly packed and in better condition than he described it. No surprises, no bullshit, just a pleasure to business with.
DBBlues

Post by DBBlues »

Tin Shack King wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:35 am I bought a Pigdog custom Space Face from DBBlues here on the Forum and had a great experience. He was prompt in responding to my inquiries, promptly shipped the pedal to me after payment, and it arrived neatly packed and in better condition than he described it. No surprises, no bullshit, just a pleasure to business with.
And Tin Shack is the king, great to deal with, clear and straightforward ... he must have an in with the postal service as the package made record time!
DBBlues

Post by DBBlues »

I made a trade with ham of truth and everything went smoothly, great communication, worked out for both of us as far as I can tell.
hamoftruth

Post by hamoftruth »

DBBlues wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:06 am I made a trade with ham of truth and everything went smoothly, great communication, worked out for both of us as far as I can tell.
Absolutely, great communication and good dealings likewise :cheers:
All You Need Is Fuzz

Good Dealings /w - SovtekFuzz, Doctor X, daCod, dangergirlstarship, TeleSoul, sideasoundlab, DBBlues
TeleSoul

Post by TeleSoul »

Always great dealings with Lach and to boot just a genuinely super nice guy.