The Positive Feedback Thread

Post goodies for sale, buy and trade stuff.

Moderators: The Captain, devnulljp

Geoffrey

Re: The Positive Feedback Thread

Post by Geoffrey »

+ a million for good transactions with Sickle! Creepyfingers is also good as gold!
G.
What do you want from life
An Indian guru
to show you the inner light?
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Good transaction with DAM member Xray (Phil) on a MKII Pro purchase, here on the board, Item arrived as described, packed and boxed well. :cheers:
the_original_mr_nice

Post by the_original_mr_nice »

philip, Mr. Maestro, slomatic, josoap, leon, chicagowarmth and Dragonfly all get the vote of confidence from me. If I've missed anyone that I've dealt with on ebay then I apologise for my dodgy memory :oops:
Of course, Dave, the Captain of the good ship D*A*M, is beyond the praise of language as my 'love' of all things D*A*M goes so much deeper :whistle:
Last edited by the_original_mr_nice on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

Great transaction with slomatic (David). Received a package of fuzzy goodness on Halloween.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

Hey Pigeontoe, glad it arrived - I have the papers for you too!! They'll follow soon...
Volume over talent
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

Thanks David I wasn't sure if there were any papers or not. Glad to here that there are. Thanks again for the great pedal.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
xray

Post by xray »

I had great deal with Joe (jkranitz). Joe have fun with the MKII !
minuteman

Post by minuteman »

Excellent transaction with CALI68.

Purchased an MKII from him. It was shipped same day and arrived in pristine condition.

A good man...
thesjkexperience

Post by thesjkexperience »

I bought a Meathead from Cali68 and not only did he give me a great price he got it delivered faster than if he lived across town! Great to deal with. :trippn:
Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a King. -- Bob Dylan

"ripped out of the sky reforming thought into creation electric motion begins" - Linzi
josoap

Post by josoap »

great buys and sells from :

luke
the original mr nice
welshchris
slomatic
garyrogue
davy cho's cousin

hope I've remembered everyone :?: