later list!! Cap'n, more pow'r to yee!

Matt
San Rafae, Ca
Salmon-the other pink meat
Graham

Re: D*A*M Fuzzaround

Post by Graham »

psycho*daisies wrote:
Sage wrote:Does this mean Maestro is taking Psycho's place in the 'Magnificent 10'?

The saga continues...
Yes, I couldn't stand the pressure...everywhere i went, they wanted Magnificence!

It's hard to live up to!

I'll gladly be one of 'The Dignified 45'! :tongue:

anyway, it'll give Graham some good material for the epic graphic novella...

I'm like Lucifer, the fallen angel... :twisted:
No PD you are not he that's for sure...

Yes it's hard to live up to - and yes it's true that the pressure is most definitley great and yet - they wanted magnificence and you have given it to them at every point PD - not only have you supplied the tunic and insignia for the cohort - but having wrestled with your own doubts you have made the right decicion - unlike the fallen angel you mentioned - ejected and digraced as he was - you took the path of wisdom and have chosen to relinquish the dark weapon and your place amongst the ten to stand with dignity in the vanguard of the forty five - equipped with an artifact of strange yet compelling power and beauty - similar and yet .... when you stare into its depths it's as if you are glimpsing another somehow more profound reality.........the same yet perhaps destined to play a different tune on a deeper level....
Whatever the case - when the appointed time is upon us those men will benefit from your earlier experience and competence with the artifact!

By now many of you the chosen will have already heard that it was only the mystical power and intervention of the sacred heart that protected us from the nameless abomination that "they" tried to bring into our world underneath the alps this afternoon - but my brothers beware "they" won't stop at that - soon the call will go out across the lands summoning the vanguard - the ten - I can only pray that there might be some reinforcements by then from amongst the promised fuzzy forty five - godspeed good captain - for your artifacts will be sorely needed in the near future if mankind is to stand a chance against the gathering horror - your chosen have waited patiently for their equipping surely that time approaches - may you work straight and true as you finish your mystical attachments and conjurings in the smoke wreathed workshops of destiny birthing the last of our mighty weaponry!

The oracle speaks of a new member of the ten - it must be so for the one that was needed has made the sacrifice to part with his dark artifact to permit him the time to complete our tunics and then to stand with the forty five men of Dignity whilst a mighty new warrior - the one known as Maestro the Magnificent has moved from the place of expectation to receive his dark artifact and prepare himself to join the ten!! We of the ten salute and embrace you Maestro your courage has led you to the right decision - glory awaits!!

And what of the hidden five - those faceless ones? I heard that they are already deep behind the lines of the coming horror awaiting the call to arms - but that could be just misinformation - whisperings in the swirling mists of time - surely things will become clearer with the next chapter ---- the faceless five - maybe the true riders of the storm!

taken in part from the Meat page -G :shocked2:
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

I would have a hard time parting with my 007 pedal too! License to fuzz ;)
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Knights of Fuzz...

ha. Graham...another awesome installment!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that chapter, whilst eating my porridge for supper.
(ok, it was actually brown rice fusilli, Bolognese ragu & meatballs)

Yes, Mr. Maestro will now be storming ahead through the ice & snow with D*A*M Fuzzaround
No.10, carrying forth the sacred final couplet in the Crimsonian scripture,

"at paranoia's poison door, Twenty-First Century Schizoid Man"

but wait, my name's in there, and what about Mr. Maestro?...

ah, we'll figure that out later...
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

I really enjoy reading what Graham says in his posts. We need a place for fan fiction like this so we can keep a real story coherently in one place...or at least a D*A*M Graphic Novel.
d4niel

Post by d4niel »

I enjoy it as well! I've been thinking of graphic concepts for it, but it's not an easy feat to pull that off graphically without losing the mythical vibe! I keep coming back to ten robed figures with faces in shadow for the Magnificent ten (when in duty saving the world). Graham, do the magnificent ten use their sacred black boxes by placing their left hand on and divine energy builds up in their right hand? Do they make a perfect circle with the ten boxes daisy chained and steps the switches after a ritual involvning an altar with a Roberta Pedon icon? Actually plugging the box in and playing it with an instrument is for recreational matters when not saving the world?

So many questions :-D
Mr. Maestro

Post by Mr. Maestro »

It is true…I will take up the mantle of Psycho the Slayer of pedals and vow to wield the black artifact against “them” and the encroaching silence!

Psycho’s sacrifice, sense of aesthetics, and deep knowledge of the Ten will not soon be forgotten!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Mr. Maestro wrote:It is true…I will take up the mantle of Psycho the Slayer of pedals and vow to wield the black artifact against “them” and the encroaching silence!

Psycho’s sacrifice, sense of aesthetics, and deep knowledge of the Ten will not soon be forgotten!
The Tenth of the Ten has spoken - cower and tremble in your unholy filthy burrows o foul ones.... for your ending is assured

"Blood Rack - Barbed Wire, Politicians Funeral Pyre"
the prophecy from the Second of the Ten is so pledged

Aye my brethren - ere long we'll drench our steel and sup together one final time!
Last edited by Graham on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sage

Post by Sage »

I think the "they" that Graham writes about needs to be some Cthulhu-inspired tentacled beasts from the outer nether regions of space come to wreak havoc on all of mankind.

In your face from Outer Space!
Last edited by Sage on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sage

Post by Sage »

:cthulhu: