Downstroke Music Charity Auction

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Jon Downstroke

Downstroke Music Charity Auction

Post by Jon Downstroke »

As many of you may already be aware this Sunday i will be doing a 10k sponsored run to raise money for Weston Park Cancer Charity.
For those of you who have already donated a massive thanks your generosity has really staggered me (even more than the training!) for those who haven't donated and feel they can spare anything at all the link is still up http://www.justgiving.com/Jon-Smales until this Sunday and any donations will not only be gratefully received but helping a fantastic charity too.

Sooo the reason for this post, getting close to the event it occured to me that other than sweat and possible retching i hadnt donated enough myself and wanting to do a little more i decided on auctioning a Meathead to add to the pot. Here it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/D-A-M-MEATHEAD-HO ... 4cf23d6536
MHSP1b.JPG
MHSP1b.JPG (130.98 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
110b.jpg
110b.jpg (167.83 KiB) Viewed 2507 times
This particular pedal was one of the last batches of Pink Meatheads made by the Capn himself a few months ago and with changes ahoy may well be the last not in blue, black or grey for the forseeable future. It is brand new, unplayed and comes with all case candy. As mentioned every last penny bidded will be getting donated to the Cancer Charity (I'll pay the paypal and ebay costs myself) so anyone who is wanting a Meathead and fancies doing some good at the same time please bid! :cheers:
Thanks all, J. :tu:
emeka

Re: Downstroke Music Charity Auction

Post by emeka »

Way to be Jon!

:tu:
facebook.com/neptunemassivemusic

facebook.com/paermusic
dazed and confused

Re: Downstroke Music Charity Auction

Post by dazed and confused »

Very best of luck Jon!