TB-02 "Flesh"

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

dirty finger

TB-02 "Flesh"

Post by dirty finger »

Below is what Mr Main said about the above pedal. Can't really add much more apart from that he didn't mention that it's fucking DOPE!

"The green bastard is kinda based around the shit I did with the Flesh Head. Basically a heavy duty Tone Bender with extra balls. I thought that be up your street an all. The Attack is actually a tone filter but you do get some gain adjustment, like you do say with a Fuzz rong but kinda in the opposite way. More bass = more gain. It lays down some serious vibrations with my geetars but I ain't ever tried one of them crazy Bean thingers you has so if further adjustments be required it's no bother."
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

That looks pretty great! Nice score man!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Graham

Re: TB-02 "Flesh"

Post by Graham »

Looks great Dave - I am down for a TB-02 as well according to joe - should be there or thereabouts when I get home from Germany YIPPEEE!!! Looks cool! though I missed those fancy 3 tranny flesh heads (not sure why must have been family committments) I do have one of the original 2 knob "fleshie" meatheads - I have plenty of DAM pedals - every single one is a work of art and earns its place in my stash - but those early 2 knobbers were in a league of their own!!! Graham :headpop: :rattle: :headpop:

maybe I'm coming in halfway here - been travelling last few days - i'm only expecting a "normal" TB-02 Hadn't sussed there was a "special" rather I assumed D had the first of them to review!! Sounds like my bad...g
Last edited by Graham on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Graham, you are getting one like that as well, or a std TB-02?
Holy Shit, very very cool my man. Ya'll know I have a sweet spot for the Fleshheads and their kin. Maybe someday I'll find one.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Is that Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
jagermonster

Post by jagermonster »

It surely is.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Just to clarify, this is the only TB-02 made like this and it will remain so. Dave hooked me up with a special amplifier, so he gets special pedal. :party:
capricorn_1

Post by capricorn_1 »

The Captain wrote:
Just to clarify, this is the only TB-02 made like this and it will remain so. Dave hooked me up with a special amplifier, so he gets special pedal. :party:
hey Captain, very nice work on this, Dave Dirtyfinger kindly let me borrow it for a bit, i'm a fan of 'fuzz on full' pedals so this deffo floats my boat!
I REALLY like the battery door on the bottom of the case as well from a technical standpoint! :tu:
Ghost Effects, Birmingham, UK

the Sizzle Hills are Chapel Perilous - Sickle
Fuzzz

Post by Fuzzz »

Nice! The army green kicks ass! :cthulhu2:
Logic should not interfere with determination