SonicVI Silicon MK1

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Post by daCod »

Just couldn't stay away could'ya cliff :hihi:
You weren't lying. These are hand down one of my favorite MKI's.
Ranks right up there with my EE
:dance:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
SonicVI

Post by SonicVI »

Glad you're diggin' it, Cliff!
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Right on, one of the best I've played!! Really does it for me tone wise. I thinkin my #4 has the most expressive attack pot I have on a MKI.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
SonicVI

Re:

Post by SonicVI »

mjkk wrote:Right on, one of the best I've played!! Really does it for me tone wise. I thinkin my #4 has the most expressive attack pot I have on a MKI.
You think so? I didn't really think they had nearly as much variation as other Mk1's I've built.
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I've owned your OC75 loaded MKI and this one has more sustain at the begining of the attack control then it gets more gated after about 11 o' clock and continues to get more gated.
Also maybe it's just different and I'm just getting used to it, it is very juicy and rich though.
:crackjam:
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

What I like is that the whole sweep is usable :tu: Fat and sustainy to thinner and lightly gated. I don't like overly gated MKI's so it's perfect for me as is :headbanger:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Thats what I was trying to say :)
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

I just spent the last hour playing this thing and I just cannot describe how awesome it is. Every time I come back to it it's just perfect. Inspiring and amazing. Just wanted to say that this as this is one of the few pieces of gear I've ever owned that I can find no flaw with, no matter how minor. Thanks again Sonic -- this is truly the best MKI I've ever played. Period. :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.