It's still kinda funny regardless of what ends up being built.kelvinator60 wrote:And they laughed at those of us, CALLED US CRAZYY, for being on the list for the unnamed pedal!! MWUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 10208
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm
- Location: Seattle
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 am
I am excited for whatever it is!Tommy1966 wrote:So we are one step closer. The USA Custom pedal will be an Octave Fuzz. No details on what it will be like, but I know one thing for sure...
It will kick some serious booty!
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 pm
- Location: NYC/PA
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm
- Location: Stompland
- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:11 am
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm
Yeah, I think it would be cool to have a sub octave fuzz as there doesn't seem to be many about..modeerf wrote:It would be cool if it wasn't a straight clone of anything, although there are some great octave fuzzes out there.
I am sure whatever manifestion is built, it will be suitably awesome!
Logic should not interfere with determination
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm
- Location: Everett Wa.
From my conversation with the Captain, I have a feeling the octave fuzz circuit will be something he dreams up.
- Posts: 9010
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 pm
- Location: BunzTown NE
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:49 pm
- Location: Stilly and T-town, 50/50
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests