D*A*M Direct

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Doc Holliday

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by Doc Holliday »

Hmm...
Attachments
82C5EC27-408A-43FA-A5A4-A84E322FB55A.jpeg
82C5EC27-408A-43FA-A5A4-A84E322FB55A.jpeg (133.17 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Lee wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:43 pm Is this for real?
what do you think?
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Turkish

Post by Turkish »

:popcorn:
"The Meathead is supposed to break things" -The Captain
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

I’m sure if Daves got anything in the pipeline he’ll let us know.
I don’t think daves the kinda guy that when you knock at his door with a petition for 1, 7 or 10 people who want something from him he drops his work load and goes “ oh yes of coarse! These other orders I’ve got going out can wait”.
I concur it would be great of coarse but let’s save this thread for DAM direct available products yeah?! I think if Dave was going to do a run he would of said so as this has been going on for a week or 2 and he’s clearly ignored it.
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

I can haz God Pusher.....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (51.57 KiB) Viewed 3839 times
:whistle:
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

I would like a reverse delay flanger echo envelope filter wah OD fuzz synth all built in a phase 45 size box. Oh and I’ll make sure to bash Dave on the lead time every chance I can :whistle:

Dream on........ :bong2: :tu: :bong2: :doh:
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

Doc Holliday wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:58 pm I’m sure if Daves got anything in the pipeline he’ll let us know.
I don’t think daves the kinda guy that when you knock at his door with a petition for 1, 7 or 10 people who want something from him he drops his work load and goes “ oh yes of coarse! These other orders I’ve got going out can wait”.
I concur it would be great of coarse but let’s save this thread for DAM direct available products yeah?! I think if Dave was going to do a run he would of said so as this has been going on for a week or 2 and he’s clearly ignored it.
What Doc said X10
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Great stuff!!

Different subject - Can’t wait for my Maggott though guys!! Super excited. Heard great things :party:
fendersilver

Post by fendersilver »

It all starts with a wing and a prayer guys. Just like the Maggot Brain. :whistle:

freddy_von wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:47 am
Darth Sabbathi wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:07 am
freddy_von wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 am Favourite this week?
This little Maggot.
What the..? I thought Captain said no way would he do a germanium Maggot!? Jealous, I am...
This one was locked in at the same time as the initial order of the Fuzztron...before the thought of the silicon Maggots was even conceived.

And the Ezekiel. :popesickle:
jett_11 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:27 pm hi,
I have spoken to Dave and he said that if he receives 10 orders for Ezekiels he will build them. Email info@stompboxes.co.uk
Who wants to order with me?
The Captain wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 pm Heh. Funny. Yes. It was an under the radar thing cos I didn't figure it was something that was in demand, so to speak.

Basically I had a few requests the same week I decided my own Zeke is getting some serious beats down on the streets of South Yorkshire so wanted another for myself. Making 1 ain't so different to 10...
And let’s not forget the Buzzotron. :agree:
fendersilver wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:30 am Easily my favorite fuzz without a doubt the BEST fuzz pedal ever! Thank you Dave! :tu:

IMG_3975.JPG
Here's THE undisputed king of all fuzz boxes with huge amounts
of volume and saturation with a very smooth fuzz that cleans up
on interaction with the guitar's volume. Thank you Daron!(modeerf)
Full review here. http://retrotonejunkie.blogspot.com/

Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to ask. :poke:
The Captain wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 pm Ask and you shall receive. Red Rooster's now available for pre-order from the direct page. :party:

Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Yeah... but you haven’t asked him have you?!

This is just an empty wish list.

You’ve quoted Jett_11 which is understandable but ... he asked him. He probably contacted him via a PM. With a question.

Personally and quite selfishly when I see a new addition to this thread I jump on it excited for what new addition Daves concocting.
I’m just getting tons of notifications to this thread and at present... it’s just meaningless.
You keep saying “ask and you shall receive” but you haven’t asked.
If these last few pages are “asking Dave” I just think you could go about it more productively. Send him an email and if it goes well...

Say to the forum guys... “My fellow brothers.. I have spoke to Dave and he said if I can get 10 people...” etc
Regardless of whether he reads this thread or not I think the fact he hasn’t replied has given you your answer...
I’m not being an arse or at least that’s not my aim so I apologise if that’s how I’m coming across.

If Dave makes these it would be great. I just feel like it’s as useful as putting a msg in a bottle and sending it out to sea. Just on the off chance it gets picked up.

I’d PM him. If he says yes sort these guys out with a “real” list.

Can we just not spam this thread.
Last edited by Doc Holliday on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.