WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

stella_blues

Re: we have a dodgy seller in the nest .... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by stella_blues »

That’s shite mate....this forum has always had a reputation for good peeps, I’ve never had an issue buying or selling here.

I’d name and shame for sure esp as it’s gone on so long.
7761A320-7341-46ED-9872-2560B4DE8357.jpeg
7761A320-7341-46ED-9872-2560B4DE8357.jpeg (46.67 KiB) Viewed 2440 times
MrB

Re: we have a dodgy seller in the nest .... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MrB »

thanks man, yeah total shite ...

see if they do the right thing ...... otherwise the NAME & SHAME will appear

stella_blues wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:13 pm That’s shite mate....this forum has always had a reputation for good peeps, I’ve never had an issue buying or selling here.

I’d name and shame for sure esp as it’s gone on so long.

7761A320-7341-46ED-9872-2560B4DE8357.jpeg
daCod

Post by daCod »

I’m sorry but fuq that. No respect for anyone who treats a sale like that. One excuse is the limit. “Sorry I forgot to grab the box on the way out the door this morning” or “the post man didn’t grab it today when I left it with the outgoing mail” are two I’ve had to use in the past but it’s always one-and-done for me. You fuck up once your next move is making it right. End of story. Fuck up twice, not an option.

Call them out. My .02 but ymmv :coffee:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Fucking hell Ben, sorry to hear you’re being fucked around like this. A delay of months is a total piss take, hope they do the right thing and sort this pronto.
MrB

Post by MrB »

Cody, yes mate, excuses are very lame (esp the ones I've heard many times)

"call out " time will happen if they don't sort it out ... it's become excuses after excuse

cheers mate
daCod wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:26 pm I’m sorry but fuq that. No respect for anyone who treats a sale like that. One excuse is the limit. “Sorry I forgot to grab the box on the way out the door this morning” or “the post man didn’t grab it today when I left it with the outgoing mail” are two I’ve had to use in the past but it’s always one-and-done for me. You fuck up once your next move is making it right. End of story. Fuck up twice, not an option.

Call them out. My .02 but ymmv :coffee:
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Ben, the trust you’ve put in that person with the “gift” option sucks when people don’t come through at their end.

Hope it gets sorted out mate as that is a lot of money.
MrB

Post by MrB »

Chris, yeah a total pisstake for sure. Excuse after excuse after excuse ..... see whether they do the right thing

maybe exposure is the right thing ? .... see what choice they make
Doctor X wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:41 pm Fucking hell Ben, sorry to hear you’re being fucked around like this. A delay of months is a total piss take, hope they do the right thing and sort this pronto.
MrB

Post by MrB »

thanks Sean,

yeah you do the right thing ....... & the other end doesn't .... sucks

EXPOSURE may be the way ....... not a good thing for them if they want to buy/sell here, reverb or other forums in future
Doc Holliday wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:50 pm Ben, the trust you’ve put in that person with the “gift” option sucks when people don’t come through at their end.

Hope it gets sorted out mate as that is a lot of money.
Philip

Post by Philip »

Name them incase others try to buy, give the credit card route a go. :paranoid:
Lee

Post by Lee »

So sorry to hear this happened to you Ben. Yes that’s a lot of money. I hope everything works out for you

From what you said it’s been 4 months since you paid the seller? I hope you can get your money back at least