WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

MrB

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MrB »

Luke, yeah been too nice ..... thats gonna change ............ excuse after excuse .... no excuse really
Coolhand78 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:53 am My advice, is the give them an ultimatum, either post everything within two days with evidence of shipment/tracking etc, or refund my money immediately.
You've certainly waited long enough, you don't owe this person anything, you've held up your end of the bargain. The time for excuses are over, and frankly you should out them on here
so no-one else falls victim to this shit.
Last edited by MrB on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrB

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MrB »

Lee, haven't seen any sales of theirs on here lately (but have seen some comments).

yes mate, we've had many a good fuzz chat over the years

Lee wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:44 am What bother me is that it’s been 3 or 4 months. I’ve had my share of bad luck here and there but being this long and nothing really messed up.I hope this person isn’t selling on here now. I’m hoping for the best for you Ben I’ve known you for many years this isn’t cool.
MrB

Post by MrB »

does Mr Stonefly .... you're one of the good ones thats for sure
Yggdrazil wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:39 am That suck Big Time!!!
MrB

Post by MrB »

b,
more trust here for me too
had plenty of time to sort shit out, no excuse now (I've heard everyone possiblle) .... & yeah EXPOSURE will be be put up here
Funky Druid wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:14 am Well.. that's sucks Ben. I trust this forum more than ebay, never had a bad experience here in the past.
Give this guy time to sort his shit out, maybe we are missing some context here, but if not action on his/her side in given timelines - post all details here, so everybody can be aware and avoid such situations. Not sure what action can be taken via PayPal, but it's worth to check with them for sure what can be done...
Good luck Ben!
MrB

Post by MrB »

I'll keep that in mind ....
doralin wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 am Agree with the majority.

Would appreciate if you could PM me their details just in case as well. Wouldn't want to deal with this even if it does work out in the end.
MrB

Post by MrB »

definately not a good thing

Francus1971 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:31 am really bad thing in a forum
worst in this forum where i found a lot of fuzzy people with an insane love for fuzz and muff

in case the "seller" will not come out in this 3d i think that you could name it, without regrets

f
Lach

Post by Lach »

Shit, well that really sucks to hear Ben, sorry. I've only had the best experiences in dealing with the fuzz brethren here. I don't have advice to offer as I'd be asking for it too in such a situation but it certainly sounds like you've already been more patient and forgiving than I would be!
Hope it works out and the one on the other end has a reasonable explanation, possibly ran into some unexpected hardship..
MrB

Post by MrB »

thanks Lach --- yeah probs way to patient ............. hardship ? that's prob why they were sold. Not hard at all to post something though, rather than keeping on saying you will then making excuses ... & then lots of radio silence & not replying to emails
Lach wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 pm Shit, well that really sucks to hear Ben, sorry. I've only had the best experiences in dealing with the fuzz brethren here. I don't have advice to offer as I'd be asking for it too in such a situation but it certainly sounds like you've already been more patient and forgiving than I would be!
Hope it works out and the one on the other end has a reasonable explanation, possibly ran into some unexpected hardship..
msum

Post by msum »

My sincere sympathies, as a fellow Aussie and someone who has been ripped off in an online transaction (not here) worth more than even yours...

I do hope it gets sorted out!

I say call them out, but I do understand the reluctance to do so.
bluemoon

Post by bluemoon »

Sorry this happened to you. Sucks. Not a big fan of the gift payment. But this place is probably the only place I would consider it. Would hate to see that culture change because of this.