WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

so&so

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by so&so »

I’m bummed to hear about this. Aside from small stuff like buyers not honoring the details (ex: not sending payment as a gift and omitting transaction fees when it was clearly stated as a condition of the sale) which often is too little money to haggle over anyway; I’ve been very fortunate with transactions here. More often than not buying and trading through this forum has positively reinforced my faith in others. I wish you the best moving forward.
Francus1971

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by Francus1971 »

MrB wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:10 pm definately not a good thing

Francus1971 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:31 am really bad thing in a forum
worst in this forum where i found a lot of fuzzy people with an insane love for fuzz and muff

in case the "seller" will not come out in this 3d i think that you could name it, without regrets

f
??
Steve
The Artist Formerly Known As KT66

Post by Steve »

This is the only place I use the gift option. Sucks that this has happened. I say name the person.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Looks like we have a crack head amongst us. Time to name names. Like Steve, this is the only place I use PP Friends and Family option and for good reason. It really creates a bad situation in an unusually tight knit community.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

^ yeah I think the buy sell thread is going to be really quiet until we get a name tbh.
whiskeyfuneral

Post by whiskeyfuneral »

Yes pls make the name, no mercy for assholes
waves

Post by waves »

Sorry to hear Ben, not cool at all! I think plenty of time and opportunity for correction has passed.

Would definitely disclose name and dispute charge w credit card company
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

What’s the latest Ben? Surely they have seen this by now :popcorn:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
dillib

Post by dillib »

Sorry to hear, Ben. It’s been far too long to remain cordial. Name and shame if you may, but more importantly, I hope you get the goods or the cash asap. Resolution is way overdue
jerms

Re: we have a dodgy seller in the nest .... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by jerms »

Zacharia Matilda wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:10 pm Sounds like Ultraboreal. But he's long long gone. That guy was a turd.
you know he made good with me about 3 or 4 years later! def a drug problem when he stiffed me... got his shit together and actually contacted me long after i wrote him off... guess i got lucky

so sorry to hear of your trouble MrB, hope all turns out well in the long run....