WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

MEH!

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MEH! »

I've known Ben for the best part of 20 years. He's always had time for my stupid ass questions and has pointed me toward many dark recesses of rare, weird and sometimes absurd gear that has done what I needed. He is the most straight up guy that is for sure. Although I consider myself relatively new, I have made several purchases here already. I freaked out the first time with the whole friend PayPal thing but again, Ben assured me that the dude was legit. I was unaware at the time that Ben was going through this situation so in spite of his own personal dilemma, he still advised me it was a safe place to do this. I had never ever considered the friend request option prior to joining this group. That's Ben tho, he won't let one failed experience taint the entire forum he just takes it on the chin.
I really hope that this situation rectifies itself promptly.
Good luck mate
Dave
duaner58

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by duaner58 »

Damn Ben... sorry to hear this, you are good people but nobody deserves that kind of fuckery. Honestly challenge it now with PayPal. Can give em the benefit of the
Doubt he ain’t making it right
welshchris

Post by welshchris »

That's not cool, hope you get sorted.
... No I can't turn down
kluskie

Post by kluskie »

Ben's a cool guy - we have done many deals. Hope this gets sorted quickly now.
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

I hope you get your money back Ben!
I always have reservations about paying with paypal gift, drop his name so the members who want to continue that way won't face any more scrutiny.
Snufkino

Post by Snufkino »

Balls to this guy. I'd start the ball rolling with paypal sooner rather than later, you've been patient enough.
Zacharia Matilda

Re: we have a dodgy seller in the nest .... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by Zacharia Matilda »

jerms wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 am
Zacharia Matilda wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:10 pm Sounds like Ultraboreal. But he's long long gone. That guy was a turd.
you know he made good with me about 3 or 4 years later! def a drug problem when he stiffed me... got his shit together and actually contacted me long after i wrote him off... guess i got lucky
That's really cool and I'm glad you shared that Jim. People can change. That's always good to remember. :tu:
"What we need is a love bomb. A 100% gold plated, purified love bomb."
Fuzzisthebest

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

I’m really sorry to hear about this Ben . I’m hoping it all works out for you in the end . Stressful times .
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Any news Ben?
univalve

Post by univalve »

This thread is not good. I had so far only superior deals here. I don't want that the confidence here gets lost...