WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

MrB

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by MrB »

hi peeps,

finally got a tracking number (with an abusive email) so we'll see if everything turns up first that's supposed to be in there

thanks all for the support, suggestions & PMs .... appreciate it a real lot

thanks
Ben
skelt101

Re: WE HAVE A DODGY SELLER IN THE NEST ...... let me know your positive advice - thanks guys

Post by skelt101 »

Fuzzisthebest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm I disagree with you guys saying the OP should out whoever has done him wrong . Be patient and let’s see if his pedals eventually arrive . If they don’t them I’m sure we will know who the rat is.
The most important thing is he gets the pedals he paid for . People should do the right thing and it’s clear the seller hasn’t . Put yourself in the buyers shoes .
Just kidding! Glad this got resolved!
2guests

Post by 2guests »

"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

MrB wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:51 am hi peeps,

finally got a tracking number (with an abusive email) so we'll see if everything turns up first that's supposed to be in there

thanks all for the support, suggestions & PMs .... appreciate it a real lot

thanks
Ben
Ben
MEH!

Post by MEH! »

Fingers crossed. Abusive email? Fuck me. When it or if it arrives then might be time to pull the trigger and put the is lame ass seller down.
Having to go to the extent that you have and having distinguished people from the forum assisting and acting in your interests is just bullshit in my opinion. 4-5 months? No goods? I would be furious.
daCod

Post by daCod »

Fingers crossed the box is full of the goods expected and life can get back to its regularly scheduled program :tu:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fuzzisthebest

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

skelt101 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 am
Fuzzisthebest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 pm I disagree with you guys saying the OP should out whoever has done him wrong . Be patient and let’s see if his pedals eventually arrive . If they don’t them I’m sure we will know who the rat is.
The most important thing is he gets the pedals he paid for . People should do the right thing and it’s clear the seller hasn’t . Put yourself in the buyers shoes .
Just kidding! Glad this got resolved!
Ha , I guarantee it wasn’t me . I live in the same city as Ben .If it was me he could come here and give me a knuckle sandwich anytime .
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Pleased to hear there’s been some positive movement here Ben, hope it all works out. The dude sounds like a weapons-grade bellend.
Steve
The Artist Formerly Known As KT66

Post by Steve »

Not sure about using the gift option anymore after all the bullshit this guys pulled. The balls as well sending an abusive email.
simonm

Post by simonm »

Please send Dev the gist of the abusive email if you haven't already. After you get your stuff - here's hoping! - i still think there's grounds for this idiot seller to be banned, it's not what we expect here.
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT