Blue Colander stompboxes

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

sledz

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz »

Thanks guys! :freakout: :cheers:
pulse.

Post by pulse. »

I had the chance to try a zonk and a MkI and they are both awesome. They have nothing to be jealous from other big names of the business.
upstateanalog

Post by upstateanalog »

Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
I got the Tremond a few months ago and it's fantastic , kind of like an uber versatile RAT , I definitely recommend it mate
upstateanalog

Post by upstateanalog »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am Been following you on IG for a little while. Your Buzzaround and Dizzy Tone builds got my attention initially. I like the aesthetics and really appreciate how clean your builds are. The Tremond is definitely one I’m considering.
I got the Tremond a few months ago and it's fantastic , kind of like an uber versatile RAT , I definitely recommend it mate
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm
1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am
It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Definitely mate !
sledz

Post by sledz »

upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

sledz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm
upstateanalog wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:34 pm It certainly does and that blend knob has me thinking it would be even more perfect on bass than stock.
Well, that's exactly what was in my mind when I designed it. I'm not fan of a blend circuit in guitar pedals, but I believe this idea has some fans and actually it makes some sense with low tunings and cranked amps or with low gain settings for articulative overdrive tones in mind. On the other hand with bass it works just perfect and IMO leaves stock rat in the dust.
Anything new on the horizon coming up mate ?
sledz

Post by sledz »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm
You bet! Small box one knob superfuzz with tonestack voiced closer to fz-2, supreme mk1s and zonks, some secret project with hofner buzztone and little later a nice muff. And hope to finally take a break for some non-fuzz projects. Or you just tell me what you need :hihi:
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

sledz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:54 pm
1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 pm
You bet! Small box one knob superfuzz with tonestack voiced closer to fz-2, supreme mk1s and zonks, some secret project with hofner buzztone and little later a nice muff. And hope to finally take a break for some non-fuzz projects. Or you just tell me what you need :hihi:
Superb ! I'd be very interested in the one knob fuzz .
Also , I'd absolutely LOVE a big muff style pedal with the same visual asthetic as the FFAF ( which is my favourite fuzz I own , both in sound and looks ) . Love that chunky textured black enclosure and the font / graphics