D*A*M Direct

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Fishleehooker

Re: D*A*M Direct

Post by Fishleehooker »

I am stoked for you! One of these days I'll get a new one on here!! I got some good used DAM this past week and cant complain there. Zoot Unit, purple Greasebox, old silver Drag n Fly, Black Sonic Titan and a green little Super Bee. :)
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Yo! Couple more Priests be available for pre-order. Please be-aware that the delivery date is for early January 2021.

Well it's about 3 weeks until the final move to the new workshop. Moving house with the power of Jesus!! Yeah, baby. :party:

DPXD_1120_015.JPG
DPXD_1120_015.JPG (219.87 KiB) Viewed 3382 times
Fishleehooker

Post by Fishleehooker »

I got one!! I can't tell which one because there was one in the cart already so I took one out, so its hard to tell which one I got. But who cares? I am stoked as hell. Full of bird, shit, and fuzz.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Fishleehooker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:20 pm I got one!! I can't tell which one because there was one in the cart already so I took one out, so its hard to tell which one I got. But who cares? I am stoked as hell. Full of bird, shit, and fuzz.
Nice work!

“You bet I’m coming up in May”
Fishleehooker

Post by Fishleehooker »

Thanks Jon!
ScienceOfSoundPNW

Post by ScienceOfSoundPNW »

Hey Dave, how's the move into the new shop going?
LOVE,
SCIENCE OF SOUND :freakout:
www.scienceofsound.us
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Dave is the man, my DP- 93 is the first EF build that has a Hammerite finish. Big bad grey Hammerite Dope Priest! Even the packaging is sweet. I'll post some pics after work if I can remember( not a good chance of that with my Abby Normal brain).
Jon

Post by Jon »

kb892 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:01 pm Dave is the man, my DP- 93 is the first EF build that has a Hammerite finish. Big bad grey Hammerite Dope Priest! Even the packaging is sweet. I'll post some pics after work if I can remember( not a good chance of that with my Abby Normal brain).
Did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up on your doorstep?
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Yo! A couple of extra Priest XD's are available for pre-order on the direct page. These will be included in January's stash so shipping the week commencing the 19th January.

:party:
ScienceOfSoundPNW

Post by ScienceOfSoundPNW »

The Captain wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:18 pm Yo! A couple of extra Priest XD's are available for pre-order on the direct page. These will be included in January's stash so shipping the week commencing the 19th January.

:party:
Hot damn! Already gone. Well I'm glad to hear you're alive Dave! And very excited to hear the move is done. Happy new year! :cheers:
LOVE,
SCIENCE OF SOUND :freakout:
www.scienceofsound.us