Missing pedal

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

5E3

Re: Missing pedal

Post by 5E3 »

Hey folks just saw this. Was computerless for a bit where password was auto saved. I have been going back and forth with Spook. Really bummed about this but good to hear other’s experiences. Shipped another Creepy through UPS to Italy with no issues. Sent a Fuzz Face decal to Drew with a fat overpaid stamp on flat envelope and it took a month….
5E3

Post by 5E3 »

Just saw this. I was computerless for a couple weeks where password was auto saved. Really bummed about this but good to hear other’s experiences. I sent a Creepy through UPS to Italy with no issues. Sent a FF decal to Drew in a flat envelope with fat overpaid stamp on it and it took a month…

Spook I appreciate you being super patient with this.
5E3

Post by 5E3 »

squarewave wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:05 am Try his Insta bsinstruments

Must be creepy fingers fx, I had a hold tight fuzz stuck in Hong Kong for 3 months - mid pandemic mid you.

Cheers

Andrew
Thanks

PS can be reached at body and soul instruments at the big G. One word. Last time I typed it out on a post I got a lot of spam hence the easy puzzle.
Spook

Post by Spook »

Fingers crossed it will turn up somewhere .

Does anybody know how to start a claim with ups ?
so they at least know who sent it if it has fallen out of a broken box or something, and is laying in a warehouse somewhere.
:pazuzu:
5E3

Post by 5E3 »

USPS. It won’t let sender start a claim on international shipment. Calling customer service was not helpful. Spook is wondering if there is another way to start a claim.