The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

For the explorer in the realms of distortion generation.

Moderator: The Captain

Post Reply
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

It has taken out all comers. Other meatheads included. It is just that fucking awesome. The only thing that comes close for me is the Skin Pimp MKIII. I even sold the Black and Gold when I got the SP.....thankfully the person I sold it to had no taste and I got it back quickly.....( thanks thrashmetl!! ). I got the red knob idea from Donovan and Justin....it just looks better with the red knob. :badlove:
Image
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

Sickle wrote:You are a red-knob poseur, man, and a bad photographer to boot! My Black and Gold kicks your Black and Gold's ass, btw!

:titty: :broken: :titty:
Yeah. My photography skills aren't really that great.

I hope the new knob looks better than the ugly black one. :oldgrin:

I am up for the challenge. My meathead has something special going on. Name the time and place. :ztongue:
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

Sickle wrote:
Jazzandmetal? wrote:I am up for the challenge. My meathead has something special going on. Name the time and place. :ztongue:
My Black and Gold is the Alpha Dark.

Don't get yourself injured playing with forces that exceed you.

:fu:
My B&G has the lows of the Dark. It really is special.
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

Sickle wrote:My Dark is darker than your not-so-Dark.


How about I send you mine and you could make a clip or two.....the good folks here could be the judge.

It may be darker, but mine probably sounds better.
:catfight:
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

Sickle wrote:
Jazzandmetal? wrote:
Sickle wrote:My Dark is darker than your not-so-Dark.


How about I send you mine and you could make a clip or two.....the good folks here could be the judge.

It may be darker, but mine probably sounds better.
:catfight:
He's starting to crack, folks.

:popcorn:

:lol:

I expected more fight. Okay. You don't have to do any clips. How about you send me yours and I will go to my friends studio and A/B them.

Don't be scared, I will be gentle with your pedal. The folks here though, upon hearing how mine sounds compared to yours may not be.
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

Sickle wrote:Send me your squeak box, I'll do what I can with it, but I can't make any promises the two can be compared in your favor..

:roflcopter:
LOL!
User avatar
zerorez
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: The Tundra, Canada

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by zerorez »

Jazzandmetal? wrote:It has taken out all comers. Other meatheads included. It is just that fucking awesome. The only thing that comes close for me is the Skin Pimp MKIII. I even sold the Black and Gold when I got the SP.....thankfully the person I sold it to had no taste and I got it back quickly.....( thanks thrashmetl!! ). I got the red knob idea from Donovan and Justin....it just looks better with the red knob. :badlove:
No Way Dude! You Swore this was the Holy Grail pedal from Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2321960

The First Act Distortion Pedal :headbanger: :lol: :cheers:

Image
User avatar
Jazzandmetal?
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by Jazzandmetal? »

jkranitz wrote:
Jazzandmetal? wrote:It has taken out all comers. Other meatheads included. It is just that fucking awesome. The only thing that comes close for me is the Skin Pimp MKIII. I even sold the Black and Gold when I got the SP.....thankfully the person I sold it to had no taste and I got it back quickly.....( thanks thrashmetl!! ). I got the red knob idea from Donovan and Justin....it just looks better with the red knob. :badlove:
No Way Dude! You Swore this was the Holy Grail pedal from Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2321960

The First Act Distortion Pedal :headbanger: :lol: :cheers:

Image
I only said that because I was trying to get you to trade me for your Stroll On......you know...like when you tell a woman you love her so you can..... :piss:
User avatar
zerorez
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: The Tundra, Canada

Re: The Black and Gold Meathead is my desert island pedal.......

Post by zerorez »

Jazzandmetal? wrote:
jkranitz wrote:
Jazzandmetal? wrote:It has taken out all comers. Other meatheads included. It is just that fucking awesome. The only thing that comes close for me is the Skin Pimp MKIII. I even sold the Black and Gold when I got the SP.....thankfully the person I sold it to had no taste and I got it back quickly.....( thanks thrashmetl!! ). I got the red knob idea from Donovan and Justin....it just looks better with the red knob. :badlove:
No Way Dude! You Swore this was the Holy Grail pedal from Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2321960

The First Act Distortion Pedal :headbanger: :lol: :cheers:

Image
I only said that because I was trying to get you to trade me for your Stroll On......you know...like when you tell a woman you love her so you can..... :piss:
LMAO,
I hope my buddy Chris can demo this pedal one of these days!
:bump:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests