in laymans terms...

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

flupe007

Re: in laymans terms...

Post by flupe007 »

I have approx 120 units on order though I doubt all of these orders will come into fruition. I'll decide the plan of action once I have these under my belt...
Wow... great... thanks for the quick response. This was unexpected. Thanks David. Mucho appreciations.

:cheers:

~Gabriel
professor plum

Post by professor plum »

The Captain wrote:
flupe007 wrote:So how does one get a FUZZ SOUND pedal anyway? i missed getting my name on a list. Will Dave sell these through the Vintage and Rare Guitars store or can you only get this pedal through Dave (and DAM Direct)?
I have approx 120 units on order though I doubt all of these orders will come into fruition. I'll decide the plan of action once I have these under my belt...
i glad to know this too. i gotta keep my eyes peeled and in the crowsnest on the forum in the coming days/months/years. :captain:
analog love <3/
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Philip wrote: The Fuzz Sound is like the best of D*A*M in one pedal. Amazing piece of work! :love:
...and that's the honest truth. :love:
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
professor plum

Post by professor plum »

1bottlerocket wrote:
Philip wrote: The Fuzz Sound is like the best of D*A*M in one pedal. Amazing piece of work! :love:
...and that's the honest truth. :love:
i really gotta get my hands one one. a fuzzsound, a dark meat, and a wyllie moonrock should give me all teh fuzztonez i really need.

after that though i do wanna build a colorsound one knob fuzz (inspired by how much i wanted yours :badlove:) and a elka dizzytone. that would be fun.
analog love <3/