Skin Pimp and JMI MKI clips

Everyone else.

Moderator: The Captain

Sauniere

Skin Pimp and JMI MKI clips

Post by Sauniere »

Did some eq tweaking between the two pedals (added a couple of notches of treble for the JMI), so it's not really a shootout. Levels for Level and Attack were set at different places for either pedal as well. I really, really am loving the MKI sound! The 3rd clip is a prototype from a builder on another forum in case anyone was wondering. Not sure he wants anything revealed about the pedal.
http://www.soundclick.com/bsauniere
DucRyder

Re: Skin Pimp and JMI MKI clips

Post by DucRyder »

The wah stuff on the "Ain't Superstitious" was kick ass! really nice work! :crackjam:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Which wah did you choose for that? most don't seem to get that amount of throw...
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Sauniere

Post by Sauniere »

Thanks! Was a RMC Picture Wah. Effects order was fuzz then wah, which accounts for the longer sounding throw.
Last edited by Sauniere on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

I decided I need a MKI after 3 seconds of the Skin Pimp clip :badlove:
Sauniere

Post by Sauniere »

tigerdriver wrote:I decided I need a MKI after 3 seconds of the Skin Pimp clip :badlove:
Indeed you do my friend! After years of being a hardcore MKII fanatic, I got converted to a MKI fiend! :bong2:
Sauniere

Post by Sauniere »

Email Ryan at skinpimp1@yahoo.com.
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

I have been a MKIII-type guy forever, recently getting down with some MKIIs but man that Mick Ronson sound is the best.

SP's pedals are top notch, I really dig my Skinbender.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Sauniere wrote:Thanks! Was a RMC Picture Wah. Effects order was fuzz then wah, which accounts for the longer sounding throw.
Thanks for the tip. I had one of the first RMC Picture Wahs and it never seemed to have quite what I wanted out of it. Maybe I should have used a fuzz before it huh? I've got an original 1968 Crybaby now... think I'll have a go with a fuzz before it and see what happens... :tu:
Cado

Post by Cado »

:drool2: