Busy week on planet D*A*M

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

Busy week on planet D*A*M

Post by The Captain »

Alright Freaks!

Thought I'd whack up a little update of what's going down. As you know we just turned 5 last week. Just wanted to extend a mighty huge thank you to all you lovely ladies and gents out there that keep this bizarre ship afloat. With out sounding overly cheesy, you guys really make this thing what it is. I still have to pinch myself now and again as I still find it beyond cool that I actually do this for living. Its good shit y'all.

We has tea boy. Jon, the dude who runs Downstroke Music, joined the ranks of D*A*M this week. Along with Mr.Stringer over the pond this takes the D*A*M family up to being 4 strong.

The Rogue Sound idea seems to have gone down mighty well indeed. Linz is well happy with the response to lil old Henry. We already have the cooking pot on the go for the next dirty creation. We also other manifestations being spawned in a similar vein... :marx:

My plan to get all the outstanding list orders nailed shut by the end of year might have been a little over eager. I'm gearing up for the last D*A*M MKII's and the Deluxe's as of now so we'll probably be seeing the last list, the 1966, roll out the door early 2010. Once those are all done and dusted I will be primarily be working of the Sola Sound MKII's, the D*A*M Fuzz Sound's and smattering of other new custom projects.

Lets Rock this shit! :party:

~Captain of the Ship
Scott

Re: Busy week on planet D*A*M

Post by Scott »

How sweet it is!!!!
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

Sounds like a wonderful plan Captain. All the best!
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

What is Jon @ Downstroke gonna help out with? I bought some batteries from him and he sent them fast! :)
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

Yep... good insight of what's gonna happen indeed... I can't wait!
Also I'm truly happy with the rogue sound pedal... so better plan a bigger batch next time! cos this is gonna get big! :popcorn:

Hope things will get even better for DAM! It's well deserved imho!
Jon has lots of pedals, includin roguesound and the slightly blemished dams... he's a top uy to deal with! :)
Live Slow... Die old...
thevibe

Post by thevibe »

Seemed like yesterday when Dave created his first pedal
Bram

Post by Bram »

Sickle wrote: D*A*M train ain't putting on the breaks, we're shoveling coal into the furnace hard and heavy like the down and dirty wurkers we is. Sweat between the shoulder blades(that means you're working, boy..)! Can't put on the brakes, when there ain't none to put on!

:fu: :fu: :fu:
Don't let the narrow gauge scare you, we're all leaning into the turns. :marx:
Bobby DEE

Post by Bobby DEE »

happy 5th captain. you have ascended to legendary status for good reason. simply GREAT pedals, great build quality, and great sounds. i am honored to be here :captain:
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Time does indeed fly when yer havin fun, congrats to all and welcome to Jon. Here's to continued success for all, sounds like the ball's just gettin rollin :cheers:
hunkowood

Post by hunkowood »

I hope 2010 will be a hallmark year for D*A*M and everyone on this forum. You guys are some of the coolest on the planet. Rock the fuck on!

Hunk
Always looking to buy vintage analog devices