Couple new Montgomery Appliances joints

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

MaryKelly

Couple new Montgomery Appliances joints

Post by MaryKelly »

The Badlands is a heavy thick fuzz loaded with four NOS germanium transistors. Its origins stem from the Big Muff circuit although each stage has been modified and refined to offer fatter tones, smoother fuzz, and less noise than a vintage unit. The tone stack features flat midrange so you wont get lost in the mix and the Sustain control offers a wide range of tones from lower gain vintage fuzz to full on heavy devastation. As its name suggests, The Badlands is focused on deep brooding fuzz tones although you can find loads of classic Big Muff sounds inside too. Like all Montgomery Appliances pedals The Badlands is hand made in the USA with top quality components and care. The Badlands is available immediately in brushed aluminum for $259 + $8 shipping.

Demo:

The No. 219 is a Tonebender MKII-influenced silicon fuzz loaded with NOS Motorola transistors. It features controls for Volume and Sustain, as well as a Midrange control that allows users to dial in a scooped midrange or a fat boosted midrange to match the pedal to any amp and guitar. The No. 219 has loads of fuzz on tap and cleans up exceptionally well with the guitar's volume knob. Go from sparkly clean tones to light OD to thick vintage fuzz with just a twist of the controls on your guitar. The No. 219 is available in vintage blue hammertone immediately for $189 + $8 shipping.

Demo:
John Lyons

Re: Couple new Montgomery Appliances joints

Post by John Lyons »

Those look and sound nice dave!
MaryKelly

Post by MaryKelly »

John Lyons wrote:Those look and sound nice dave!
Thanks! I've worked hard on tweaking these and getting them to sound excellent, especially for live use so you can have a great fuzz tone without dropping out of the mix like most scooped out fuzzes do. Hopefully other people dig them as much as I do :)
worldcatalyst

Post by worldcatalyst »

I really dig the grindy tones of the badlands fuzz. It's making me want another big muff clone once again.

Nice work man! :crackjam:
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

That does sound really good, I reckon that's a muff I could use a lot. Too much fuzz, not enough cash!!
Volume over talent
MaryKelly

Post by MaryKelly »

New quick Badlands demo with some Pumpkins and a little lead stuff at the end :)