New lists in May

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

ausguitarman

Re: New lists in May

Post by ausguitarman »

Sickle wrote:
What else you want, you spoiled fecking brats?
Drag'n'Fly would be nice :lol:
Toasted

Post by Toasted »

Sickle wrote:I saw to that when I invisibilateded this area.
BOOSH! invisibilateded BOWNANANANNANANANANA KEEEYRCOOOOOOOOOOOW
Pomp-pa-pomp, whey!
Kayzer

Post by Kayzer »

Toasted wrote:
Sickle wrote:I saw to that when I invisibilateded this area.
BOOSH! invisibilateded BOWNANANANNANANANANA KEEEYRCOOOOOOOOOOOW
Lulz :lol:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Richard Groff wrote:I'm curious if D*A*M mailing list devotees will get notice ahead of it being posted on the website? I check regularly although not every day, but I get all my email :marx:
I guess it will all kinda happen on the same day?!? Its all the same process if you dig. Not really given it much thought to be honest. :hmm:

Just to clarify. When midnight comes on the April 30th it don't mean every single wait list will be open. I said May and I'm not sure at which point in May that will be. Priory falls to the folks already on lists and I gotta get down these outstanding MKII's before I sink my teeth onto anything else major myself.

First up will most likely be the Meatheads and the Titan. They be Linzi's happenings so it don't slow me down on the MKII's too much.

Basically it will be a slow take off not bull blown assault when and how the lists re-open. Slowly...Slowly...Catch the Monkey.
jacobjj5

Post by jacobjj5 »

The strategy (for all of those that need to know!):

Keep calm, keep checking your email/the website (don't get too anxious if nothing's happening yet), wait for the list for the product you want opens, then SIGN UP!

How could it be any more simple? :hmm:
smogfalls

Post by smogfalls »

this is how I assumed it'd work. Seems like the best way to me... makes sense to re-open them gradually. Although I really can't wait for it, I will certainly be patient :drunk:
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011
nurket

Post by nurket »

jacobjj5 wrote:The strategy (for all of those that need to know!):

Keep calm, keep checking your email/the website (don't get too anxious if nothing's happening yet), wait for the list for the product you want opens, then SIGN UP!

How could it be any more simple? :hmm:

And go ahead and sign up for all of them cause your going to want them anyway..... :bangs head:
Richard Groff

Post by Richard Groff »

Sickle wrote:...considering the fact that 99% of his interactions with his client base is either via the mailing list or here in D*A*M Direct, which is invisible to non-members, or even members who are not logged in, I'd say everyone here has a firm upper hand.
I hadn't remembered this little tidbit. Just like Clint says in Deadwood, "Deserves got nothin' to do with it," I didn't think me or anyone else deserves anything one way or the other. Dave runs his business how he sees fit (obviously). I was just curious, that's all.

the Captain wrote: I guess it will all kinda happen on the same day?!? Its all the same process if you dig. Not really given it much thought to be honest.

Just to clarify. When midnight comes on the April 30th it don't mean every single wait list will be open. I said May and I'm not sure at which point in May that will be. Priory falls to the folks already on lists and I gotta get down these outstanding MKII's before I sink my teeth onto anything else major myself.

First up will most likely be the Meatheads and the Titan. They be Linzi's happenings so it don't slow me down on the MKII's too much.

Basically it will be a slow take off not bull blown assault when and how the lists re-open. Slowly...Slowly...Catch the Monkey.
Thanks for clarifying! I guess we'll be going OCD in May...

:headpop:
wheelman

Post by wheelman »

This will be interesting to see how this goes down. Being my first time around here I am curious to see how the time difference will come into play from one country to another. I mean someone could have an advantage right there depending on when the "list" appears to be available. Some people could actually be sleeping when the "list" appears ( if you are your doomed by the looks of it). I hope to get one from Dave but if I have to get a used one so be it, but that may take even longer because I will only pay so much.
Last edited by wheelman on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
... "Where is the Magic everybody talks about?"...
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

Geeze, now it seems like the lists are going to fill up as fast as the Ebay auctions go. I am glad I was around for at least the first round of lists.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty