You, you're sex is on fire!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Poorbob

Re: You, you're sex is on fire!

Post by Poorbob »

duende wrote:Sorry but I can't forgive how the record companies have duped people. That is NOT rock music.
+1

It's amazing what qualifies for "rock" these days. I have also noticed that there was something different in how guys sang before. I mean nowadays, they try to copy women, but before, they sang normal. Anyone else get this feel?
CONAN
You cajn't bajn me

Post by CONAN »

Yup - I blame Thom Yorke.......
Cado

Post by Cado »

I'm all for a good pop song, but this isn't one. Sounds like it was written by at a board of directors meeting.
duende

Post by duende »

Cado wrote:I'm all for a good pop song, but this isn't one. Sounds like it was written by at a board of directors meeting.
so true... they cop chord progression from a recent hit... recontextualize it for other markets.. and then shit it out.
JP30

Post by JP30 »

there are good, so called, POP musics out there still,,, I believe .. , but I have not found one lately...
I am sure that people on American idle are very talented, but it just that they are not my style . . :(

((I was baby sitting my friends kids over the weekend, and I had to set though "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" TWICE!! AGAIN!! )) :help:
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

boo.
rileymaher

Post by rileymaher »

I'm gonna defend KOL. Their first two albums are freaking amazing i recomend everyone gives "Youth and Young Manhood" & "Aha Shake" a listen

"Because of the Times" was a healthy departure and developtment of them as a band, i hate bands that sound the same each record.

Their latest album however Only by the Night...is rubbish. they've turned too fucking teenybopper and try and sound like shitty fucking U2
The only standout song is Manhattan.

if anyone loves songs about murder, sex, transexual prostitues then buy their first two albums, they're fucking bitching.