Day of the Tone Benders

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

Graham

Re: Day of the Tone Benders

Post by Graham »

The Captain wrote:Funny looking pig you got there, man :hihi: What you been feeding em?
has anybody seen a "willypig" ?? it's a bit rude - if I post it here will anyone think badly of me?? (Dave/Donovan?)
gururyan

Post by gururyan »

Sage wrote:I'll be the pharmacist/chef.

Mushrooms anyone?
Order up!
Ryan

They talk of my drinking but never my thirst.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

The Captain wrote:
Mr. Min T. Fresh wrote:Then we could go to the shoe show mang :hihi:
Shoe show? :hmm: A show for shoes...surely not.

Cool, a fuzz freak commune. :badteeth: I call dibs on the role of Inn keeper.

:cheers:
You know shoe show.......

Get yo dolla billz out gents...............it is going rain strippers in the ATL!!!!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

I went to my first strip club about a year ago in Las Vegas. Great experience for all the wrong reasons.

First, it costs a freaking fortune to get in. It was $40 or $60 per person and then $20 a person for drinks even if you just wanted water. Not so awesome, but led to great things. Because it was so expensive, we (my friend and I) had no money to spend on anything, no matter how bad we wanted to. I recommend everyone go to a strip club with just enough for a cover charge at least one time in their lives. So chicks started coming over to us and sitting in our lap asking if we wanted to go in the back room. We said sure since we've never done this before. So I'm in the back room with some hot chick right next to me and some "in-charge" chick talking to me as well. She was talking about don't you want to have fun and trying to sell me on buying some time. I had to decline because 1. I had no money and 2. It felt like some kind of extortion or like I owed money to the mob the way they were trying to sell me. So we left the back room and sat back down. My friend came back a few minutes later. Some other girls, who obviously haven't gotten the message we were broke, kept coming over and asking if we wanted a lap dance or go in the back room. After awhile they caught on and then it became hilarious. No one came near us at all for probably an hour. We started noticing that the music was awesome and we were more into the music than the chicks. Is that bad? :hmm: :hihi: Anyway, the chicks onstage were nice too. All except for one. This is so great. No one gave her a dollar during her time on stage and she kept motioning towards us to give her something and we were broke, so we didn't even though if we were rich we wouldn't have. She wasn't the best. She sat down next to me pissed. She started ranting to me about how hard it is to be a stripper and how we need to give money because it can hurt a girl's self-esteem not getting any money. Meanwhile, I'm trying to stop from laughing in her face, so I turn to my friend numerous times to laugh together. She was so pissed at me solely for not giving her anything, it was hilarious. On top of her rant, I saw a hot chick I wanted to inquire about, so I asked the ranting chick sitting next to me what this other stripper's name was. Her response: "I don't fucking care." Then she stormed away pissed. It was hilarious. We spent about three hours there total, then left, but the stuff that happened while broke more than made up for it.

It was better if you were there, but just know it was a classic night.
jimi_dylan

Post by jimi_dylan »

Good story. I enjoyed reading it. I've never been to a strip club, but your story makes it sound like fun.
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

Sickle wrote:I used to go to em and get the chicks to screw me for free in the back.

:fu:
:cheers: That's why you are a BAMF.
JP30

Post by JP30 »

great story poorbob... but... you no fun... :badteeth:

when I did tour guide job back in Florida, I used to take people to TAMPA all the time... there were some back street places that I use to take my customers to... somewhat trush-y places and they were kinda cheap... :ztongue: .. but THAT WAS FUN.... :zgrin:

Poorbob ! we got to go out for some Dirty fun someday...
may be we can hire Sickle as our tour guide. :errr:
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

JP30 wrote:gPoorbob ! we got to go out for some Dirty fun someday...
Always wanted to go spelunking in some abandon hospital. :badteeth: Really, I do. But anyway, yes, sounds cool. I'm definitely going to ATL to get a tattoo from Sickle within the next year or so.
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Poorbob wrote:
JP30 wrote:gPoorbob ! we got to go out for some Dirty fun someday...
Always wanted to go spelunking in some abandon hospital. :badteeth: Really, I do. But anyway, yes, sounds cool. I'm definitely going to ATL to get a tattoo from Sickle within the next year or so.

I been working on my Tatoo idea for several month so he can Tattoo mee.
but the abandon Hospital idea is Nono for me.. I don't have enough hair on my chest for that kinda of creepyness...

Been thinking about a Snake/snakes and a flower theme for my tatoo idea...
may be a snake and the sun . . .
or may be not... :oops:
JP30

Post by JP30 »

Mons Venus was the main place that I took people.
but there were other :ztongue: less fancy places in the nighbors, and that's where I took people for teh real action...

I haven't gone any clubs here in ATL... I should go and check out the Pink Pony by the airport here... but I am broke,,,I guess I have to play Poorbob or . . . poorjack...