Endtimes

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

so&so

Re: Endtimes

Post by so&so »

Maybe use it’s scientific name COVID-19 or the more casual term coronavirus.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

... or ‘Trump is a racist cunt virus’ :badteeth:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
so&so

Post by so&so »

^ That would suffice.
Spook

Post by Spook »

I'm pretty sick, fever and flu symptoms, but here in sweden they are not testing unless you are really sick
so maybe i'm a Corona ...maybe not.
Any other sick folks here ?
:pazuzu:
Fuzzisthebest

Post by Fuzzisthebest »

All the best to you Spook . I hope everything works out okay
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

2guests wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 am ^ Don't be afraid of harmful/inflamitory statements...be informed of what has actually happened. There is no doubt about how this occured.

What would you prefer it to be named?
No. Be informed about good hygiene practices and take responsibility for a problem that exists in your own country.

There is no justification for deepening the anti-Asian sentiment that people are especially feeling during this crisis. Use the scientific term for the virus, or even its informal name, and if that's really too difficult, then please just stick to posting dumb memes in that other thread.
simonm

Post by simonm »

Spook wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:42 am I'm pretty sick, fever and flu symptoms, but here in sweden they are not testing unless you are really sick
so maybe i'm a Corona ...maybe not.
Any other sick folks here ?
Hope you feel better soon Spook - i think it's supposed to come and go pretty quick. Drink lots of water and stay in.
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
Spook

Post by Spook »

Thanks y'all !:)

I have a 3 year old son who is not sick, he keeps my
spirits up, kicking me in the balls and all that jazz.
:pazuzu:
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Nick wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:25 am
2guests wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 am ^ Don't be afraid of harmful/inflamitory statements...be informed of what has actually happened. There is no doubt about how this occured.

What would you prefer it to be named?
No. Be informed about good hygiene practices and take responsibility for a problem that exists in your own country.

There is no justification for deepening the anti-Asian sentiment that people are especially feeling during this crisis. Use the scientific term for the virus, or even its informal name, and if that's really too difficult, then please just stick to posting dumb memes in that other thread.
Amen to what Nick said. 2guests don’t buy in to Trumps thinly veiled white nationalist racist jargon! Two chinese american children in Texas were recently victims of a hate crime stabbing because of this. Now is not the time for hate or hate speech.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Well this is all a bit strange isn't it. Heavy times are heavy. The misses is a dental nurse which is adding an extra layer of anxiety onto the situation, on a personal level. The protocols put place there are pretty much slim to none...in fact, the word dogshit is a better descriptive. Also currently bang centre in the process of sorting a mortgage on castle D*A*M V2. Hey, good timing there, Dave! Why thank you. You gotta laugh. Our health is good so we keep on fighting the good fight.

Much love and positivity to all you people and your families. Stay safe, and stay sane. Ride the storm. To infinity and beyond!!

Hey, at least the the spam accounts are getting into the spirit of things?!? Heh.

19.jpg
19.jpg (149.25 KiB) Viewed 2180 times