The Dope Priest

The electron charged knuckle duster.

Moderator: The Captain

User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by The Captain » Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so they say.

Also, that guys weed looks pretty wack! :badteeth:
User avatar
redeyeflight
Posts: 6760
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by redeyeflight » Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm

The Captain wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 pm
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so they say.

Also, that guys weed looks pretty wack! :badteeth:
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
User avatar
Laundromat
Posts: 2637
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Finland

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by Laundromat » Wed May 22, 2019 8:38 am

Pahathuasyndicate wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:11 pm
so maybe a Minotaur thread elsewhere?
Doesn't deserve the attention.

The Captain wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 pm
Also, that guys weed looks pretty wack! :badteeth:
:lol:
Condolences, the bums lost!
User avatar
pigmaker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by pigmaker » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:01 pm

Is there a different in the circuit between the black dope priest with the white LED (the v1 I presume) and the black dope priest with the yellow LED?

Used to have the white, just got the yellow.
For my ally is the Fuzz, and a powerful ally it is.

WTB: EFE Particle Series DP-01 Dope Priest '77/Standard

🎶🎶🎶
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by The Captain » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 pm

pigmaker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:01 pm
Used to have the white, just got the yellow.
Yellow LED be the Triangle Muff circuit. Green is the '77 Ram Head and Red is the Russian Muff.

All the V1's had a clear/white lens with a red LED and were all '77's.
User avatar
pigmaker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by pigmaker » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm

The Captain wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 pm
pigmaker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:01 pm
Used to have the white, just got the yellow.
Yellow LED be the Triangle Muff circuit. Green is the '77 Ram Head and Red is the Russian Muff.

All the V1's had a clear/white lens with a red LED and were all '77's.
damn.
now i gotta find a '77 as well
For my ally is the Fuzz, and a powerful ally it is.

WTB: EFE Particle Series DP-01 Dope Priest '77/Standard

🎶🎶🎶
User avatar
The Captain
Posts: 6926
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am
Location: UK, Earth

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by The Captain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:37 pm

pigmaker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm
damn.
now i gotta find a '77 as well
We'll have em back in stock in around 4-6 weeks time, man.
User avatar
pigmaker
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by pigmaker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:46 pm

The Captain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:37 pm
pigmaker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 pm
damn.
now i gotta find a '77 as well
We'll have em back in stock in around 4-6 weeks time, man.
Fantastic!
For my ally is the Fuzz, and a powerful ally it is.

WTB: EFE Particle Series DP-01 Dope Priest '77/Standard

🎶🎶🎶
User avatar
1976@metal
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by 1976@metal » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:43 am

Hi all , new to the forum .....have recently got myself a Meathead and Lucifer Rising and now I'm in love. Next on my list is the mighty Dope Priest, any idea when / if they'll be available again ? Like a fool I missed my chance last time they were avaliable from the direct store , and it's tearing me up inside !! :doh:
User avatar
Bigfoot2000
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Re: The Dope Priest

Post by Bigfoot2000 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:06 pm

1976@metal wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:43 am
Hi all , new to the forum .....have recently got myself a Meathead and Lucifer Rising and now I'm in love. Next on my list is the mighty Dope Priest, any idea when / if they'll be available again ? Like a fool I missed my chance last time they were avaliable from the direct store , and it's tearing me up inside !! :doh:
Hello! Why not put a WTB in the trades forum? Surely someone has one you can buy?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests