Introduce yourself, you bastard!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Re: Introduce yourself, you bastard!!!

Post by daCod »

welcome aboard to all the recent members. nice to see life in the active topics section again :party:

also - has anyone found out more about that alleged DAM stomp built in a plastic pencil box????
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

It surfaced here on eBayuk not long after that post. Guess the guy was here trying to verify it before selling it on for a mahoosive price :popcorn:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
daCod

Post by daCod »

innerflight wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:56 pm It surfaced here on eBayuk not long after that post. Guess the guy was here trying to verify it before selling it on for a mahoosive price :popcorn:
sonofabitch :doh:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

innerflight wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:56 pm It surfaced here on eBayuk not long after that post. Guess the guy was here trying to verify it before selling it on for a mahoosive price :popcorn:
Do you have a link for it?
Also so we know if it is legit or not :hmm: :coffee:
simonm

Post by simonm »

stella_blues wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:49 pm
Do you have a link for it?
Also so we know if it is legit or not :hmm: :coffee:
it failed to sell with no bids starting at £100 several times, then i stopped watching.
oops - it sold for £50 - i offered him more than that just cos it looked cool, and got no reply..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295225883690
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
simonm

Post by simonm »

oh, and yeah, hi to Tom and Nick!
:cheers:
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

Cheers Simon :cheers:

Yes forgot what thread we’re in….welcome aboard everyone :party:
LiquoredLiam

Post by LiquoredLiam »

Greetings from France everyone
I am Liam. Apologies for being lazy to properly introduce myself it is time to step out from the shadow.
Been playing the guitar for 17+ years now from old school rock to heavier things. I am loving this place thus far.
Keep it fuzzy :cheers:
eastcoast

Post by eastcoast »

Hey what’s up everyone

Like all of you fuzz freaks I’m an addict as well.

I used to pretty active in here back in ‘08-‘11. Life got in the way and I laughed, I cried and finally decided to hop back on here. I noticed the Cap was putting out some radical pedals and I thought the whole Macaris colab was awesome. That dude seems like a really chill dude.

I ended up picking up a violet DP second hand and was just blown away. 1. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t a tonebender type circuit lol. 2. All the second hand stuff is outa my financial capabilities and 3. This board always was the most enjoyable.

I was wondering if anyone is still around from back in the day. I did notice a few are missing. I definitely recognize a few names but I kinda forget who’s who.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope everyone’s lives were filled with happiness and good health and looooots of fuzz. I’m really digging the Caps new stuff. Well Done Sir if you see this. How far you’ve come in every way is awesome.

I also noticed an interesting thing that I guess happened in since. I remember a lot of people on different boards (you know which one I’m talking bout) ragging on D*A*M because of the price and practice of the pedal flippers. I just signed back up on there about a month ago and I’ve seen nothing but praise from, well everyone whenever fuzz comes up. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Anyway it feels good to be hear again. Just picked up the guitar again about a year or two ago and I’m interested/excited to hear some of your jams, meet the new people and say hi to the people that were around last time I was on here.

Hope everyone is doing well
✌️🤟🤘
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

Welcome back :party:

There's still quite a few older members around, however the forum is so much slower than it was a few years back...more lurkers than posters these days.

Keep an eye on the Direct page, the Captain tends to put most things there except the Macaris boxes...gone are the days of frantic BIN eBay sales but now and again something tasty is put up for auction.