SonicVI Effects Silicon MK1

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

sciencefriction

Re: SonicVI Effects Silicon MK1

Post by sciencefriction »

SonicVI wrote::tu:

I just ordered another batch of transistors, so provided I get what I need a second batch is definitely forthcoming.
Sweet! I'm ready now! I've sold a bunch of stuff this week, and won't miss again. :cheers:
daCod

Post by daCod »

:popcorn:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

sciencefriction wrote:

I just ordered another batch of transistors, so provided I get what I need a second batch is definitely forthcoming.
Sweet! I'm ready now! I've sold a bunch of stuff this week, and won't miss again. :cheers:
What went?
sciencefriction

Post by sciencefriction »

Doc Holliday wrote:
sciencefriction wrote:

What went?
Most of my vintage stuff, EHX, Boss, Ibanez.. I have a few more left to sell. I decided I'm not really into having vintage stuff. Too much headaches involved. I kept a few things back that proved to be the best, or are just really solid (nothing beat out my '81 SD-1).
Turkish

Re: Re:

Post by Turkish »

Dullboy wrote:
Turkish wrote:
erer wrote:No squish with my loud humbuckers
Good to hear this. I had a Mk1-ish pedal that sounded perfect until I really dug in and then it gave me the squish. I tried to work around it but I couldn't deal with it.
What do you mean with "squish"? Extra weird noises at high gain level? Disturbing?
Sorry Dullboy, missed your post here. The other guys nailed it. Getting a compressed sound when running full whack. I have a problem with running stuff at 11. I'm easing up though in my old age.

New batch of Sili Mk1s...yessssss
"The Meathead is supposed to break things" -The Captain
cajone5

Post by cajone5 »

SonicVI wrote:For those of you who missed out I do intend to do another batch soon.
I am never on this forum anymore but definitely want one. Any chance I can prepay or get on a list or something to be contacted via email?

Sorry for being a pain in the ass about it. :rolleyes2:
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
SonicVI

Post by SonicVI »

The next batch will be first come first served again. You'll just need to keep checking in for updates. The next batch won't be done for probably 4-6 weeks.
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."
SonicVI

Post by SonicVI »

got another order of transistors in, so batch #2 is forthcoming. I'd say ~4 weeksish.
"If you want to write rock lyrics you must learn about where the Hobbits dwell."
surfadamsurf

Post by surfadamsurf »

Man I had one of the first two of these you made I think jerms had the other. It was my first MKI and like any newbie I didn't know what I had when I had it and sold it and regret it to this day. The housing was dope the paint job was proper and it sounded wicked.
Over & Out,
-Adam
SonicVI

Post by SonicVI »

Thanks! There is another batch in the works. I'll hopefully have them ready to go in a couple of weeks or so!