First meathead post

For the explorer in the realms of distortion generation.

Moderator: The Captain

modeerf

First meathead post

Post by modeerf »

you need some meat on them bones
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
The Captain

Re: First meathead post

Post by The Captain »

Hello you fuzzy freaks :badteeth:

Well this is a bit bloody posh ain't it! Feels like going around to a friends parents house for the first time, being really wasted and spilling beer all over the front room carpet.:whistle:

Didn't really know what to post first so thought I'd join in the fun...

Mah Meaty :freakout:

blunder

Post by blunder »

I guess I gotta get in on this too. This pedal puts the biggest smile on my face every time I kick it on.
d4niel

Post by d4niel »

blunder wrote:I guess I gotta get in on this too. This pedal puts the biggest smile on my face every time I kick it on.
Cool knob! Can't say I've seen that one before, did your (new?) meat come with that one?
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

Wee bit o'meat here:

Number 13, definately lucky for me. Anytime I get bored playing guitar I plug this one in. Greatest pedal I have ever owned, and along with my SG the only piece of kit I'd NEVER sell, no matter what!!

....and the one that's on the gig board:

the board's been updated radically, but that purple Meat STAYS and SLAYS!!

...and yes, I am so retarded that I had to write the tuning on my tuner :oops:
Volume over talent
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

more meats.

Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
the watcher

Post by the watcher »

Meat Petite

friendlybunny

Post by friendlybunny »

My first DAM just got here, and it pretty damn gnarly. I like it with my 66 bassman cranked.

Graham

Post by Graham »

It was only the mystical power of the sacred heart that protected us from the nameless abomination that "they" tried to summon into our world underneath the Swiss alps this very afternoon - but my brothers beware "they" won't stop at that - soon the call will go out across the lands summoning the vanguard - the ten - I can only pray that there might be some reinforcements by then from amongst the promised fuzzy forty five - godspeed good captain - for your artifacts will be sorely needed in the near future if mankind is to stand a chance against the gathering horror - the oracle speaks of a new member of the ten - it must be so for the one that was needed has made the sacrifice to part with his dark artifact to permit him the time to complete our tunics and then to stand with the forty five men of Dignity whilst a mighty new warrior - the one known as Maestro the magnificent prepares himself to join the ten!!

G :shocked2:

Yes and as we begin to see the times of testing shaking the treasuries of this world - the Horror stirs deep below the mountains - for a time the combined influences of the initial ten - yes just the impossibility of their existence - had held back its conjuring - and the lie had been told of a "mishap" or some "failure" of the Circle - that arcane mechanical device needed to empower and let loose the Horror on an unsuspecting mankind - Now there was an urgency in the days where panic gripped the people and a hollow gnawing dread in the nights as those same people began to sense that which lay ahead.

And yet - in juxtaposition to the growing strength of the Dread a greater power, maybe hope itself, was growing - had it not been prophesied that in those final days additional artifacts would be made available at the right time to the chosen - and so it was that from the hidden workshops of that ingenious armourer - the Captain - a fresh batch of the fuzzy artifacts had begun to travel the lengths of the free world crossing oceans and eventually reaching their appointed chosen guardians. Aye - the waking beast felt their growing presence and though fear was unknown YET what was this gnawing deep within? Could anything stand between it and its final victory..

the newly equipped warriors had so little time to master their new weaponry and yet suspected so little of the trials that lay ahead - SOON the collective will of the artifacts would coalesce - even as some still awaited their final adjustings and incantations on the brave Captains workbenches - their purpose and powers developed and merged, growing in preparation for the final stand............
Last edited by Graham on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
meadhead

Post by meadhead »

:shocked: Reinforcements arriving!!! :box: