Post by tigerdriver »

Cado wrote:Maybe he should buy MKII #183. :party:
:biglol:
zerorez

Re: I can get Mullard OC-81Ds

Post by zerorez »

JP30 wrote:I am the wolfman.... :squint:
:lol:

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo.

Bram

Post by Bram »

Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo.
Don't remember whether it is the walrus or the insane Lennon impersonator.
Oh, well, behind every mask is another mask.
:wow!:
Except for David Bowie of course.
Themessenger

Post by Themessenger »

You guys are all funny. I understand completely the flames and such.

I just happened to find some extremely rare transistors. They are being shipped UPS overnight to me, Ill have them in my possession tomorrow.

I showed my friend this thread. He said "Fuck those Brits, give them to Scotty Smith at Pro Analog.

I'm not holding a grudge, but this is a pretty terrible reception. Especially when many of you could benefit. I'm not gong to tell you how many transistors I have but I'm just going to estimate at 100 pedals with 3 OC-81Ds in each. My friend said that I should eBay them all. They are all stored in thin plastic pouches one in each and I'll have an ENTIRE fishing tackle box full of them. Whats funny is that he has more.

Among being a famous guitar player, an amp tech for many famous guitarists, my friend collects vintage radios. This is why he has so many transistors. He said he also found some OC-75s yesterday when he was looking around in his workshop which is again a 3000 square foot air conditioned building. He has enough parts to go make 5 boutique pedal companies. He doesn't even use pedals though and he has enough money to last 5 lifetimes.

So I have a lot of decisions to make. Ill be in touch with Sickle via PM. I want to get a hold of David Main himself and perhaps have a telephone conversation.

I'm a nice guy, I smoke a lot of grass, we can have a jolly time and talk business about making some of the best MKii pedals that will come out in the coming years.

Sickle, and Dave, dont worry I'm a level headed guy. I DO NOT hold any of this ugliness against you. If anything I understand it.

Ill be in touch and Sickle has my email.

Later

:party:
Poorbob

Post by Poorbob »

We're not all brits here man.

Also, you're ignorant if you don't regard David Main as the best fuzz builder since Hurst . . . or better.

And from personal experience, I sent Mr. Main 30 OC81Ds and got a very fair deal for it, but I didn't do it in an open forum. PMs are used for business dealings 'round here.

Also, you sound a little weird/desperate/elitist by saying my friend is the greatest person to ever live and all that. Just cool it with that. We're a cool forum; No, the coolest, and no one here is better than anyone else, unless they don't like Captain Beefheart, then they suck ass :hihi: . But seriously, treat us like you'd like to be treated. If you act like you're better than us because you have a zillion trannys, you're gonna treated like you're a joke. David Main, or Donovan (Sickle), will figure something out for you if you're seriously interested.

And don't get me started about the fact that you "smoke a lot of grass". I wont go into that because people here that I respect do the same.

Point is that you're coming off like the uncool kid who gets offended when he tried too hard to get cool and then gets called out. Just chill and we'll see who you are. Take Graham for example. He has one of the best music equipment collections on the planet and he's modest and sharing. He doesn't act like he's better than us because he is one of us.

So welcome to the forum if you decide to stay and I hope your dealings with The Captain are to your satisfaction. There's no finer builder still building on the planet. If you don't believe that, listen to my Fuzzaround and MKI.

P.S. It helps to be into tentacle pron. Long story, don't ask. :hihi: :cthulhu2: