Creepy Fingers Custom Christmas Special

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

Creepyfingers

Creepy Fingers Custom Christmas Special

Post by Creepyfingers »

Yo

Got a couple things I was planning on throwing on ebay but figured I'd see if any of ya'll was interested here. First up is a special "all blue" Magnabender. Blue enclosure, blue pcb, all blue wiring. This one is a Vox two transistor circuit. Vintage RCA and Philips OC76 transistors. Mullard tropical fish output cap on the "heavy" side. Bc electros and Ero vishay's elsewhere. Has the Volume, bias, and attack controls as well as a blend-able output cap to go from the stock thin rasp to a fat full fuzztone. Note that there's a small scratch on the "Creepy Fingers" logo. I'm looking for $200 (plus shipping)
Next up is something I've been planning on doing for a while. Its a MkI Tone Bender circuit coupled with a fixed Jen wah circuit. I love getting the Ziggy Stardust tone with the wah but thought it would be nice to have the wah tone preset with a knob. The MkI has Ero Vishay and BC electro's. I've also used a Mullard/Philips OC75 in the Q1 position, AC128's in Q2 and 3. The wah is a full fledged wah circuit with a red fasel inductor. There's a range knob as well as a knob that controls the "intensity" of the wah. Makes it easier to dial the circuit in with different guitars so things don't get too "peaky". I'm looking for $375 for that guy although I secretly want to keep it for myself!! haha
Hit me up in with a PM if anyone is interested.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! Brad
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Agreed...wish I had some xtra loot floatin around right now...I'll bet that MK I/wah is incredible!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scott

Re: Creepy Fingers Custom Christmas Special

Post by Scott »

Excellent looking builds unfortunately i gave LUMPY all my money. Gee wiz Wally!
JP30

Post by JP30 »

MKI+wah thing is totally cool.
Sauniere

Post by Sauniere »

:drool2: :drool2: :drool2:
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

Brad,

Those mofos look like the shit!!!!

Are there any sounds clips of the MKI / Wah?
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Moods

Post by Moods »

Really great looking builds. I've heard nothing but great things about CF pedals. I have an original Vox and it's a killer pedal. Totally dig the blue on yours. The Mkl wah pedal would be in my quiver if I had the scratch. That is a way cool idea. Would love to hear a sound clip of that bad boy in action.

<M
friendlybunny

Post by friendlybunny »

PM sent... :cowboy:
TheWarmth

Post by TheWarmth »

Man, the MKI + fixed wah pedal looks incredible, but I'm still hurting from my Valve Klipper purchase. However, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon, Brad! :whistle:
Creepyfingers

Post by Creepyfingers »

Yo

MkI/wah sold. Blue Magna on hold. If anyone want one of the MkI/wah's I can build those anytime. I have one other Blue Magna box. I'll probably start doing the Vox 828's in those.

--Brad