Midwest Fuzz Summit

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

TheWarmth

Post by TheWarmth »

The further in advance we plan it, the better, methinks.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

You guys are gonna have lots of fun... If anybody wants to come to Detroit at some point, I have a spot where you can jam anytime full out volume and not have to worry, with a small vocal PA.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

Ah, I'm not quite close enough. I'm probably the only forum member in ND so I suppose a car pool is null.
that blows, I have a sweet new (old) gibson falcon that takes fuzz better than my deluxe reverb. I really love this amp, the best trem and verb i've ever heard in person. not very loud though...

anyway, shit I can't go.
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Re:

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

DucRyder wrote:You guys are gonna have lots of fun... If anybody wants to come to Detroit at some point, I have a spot where you can jam anytime full out volume and not have to worry, with a small vocal PA.
You can make the drive and bring the slows BBQ!!!!!!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

Soooooooo.......

What date is this going to happen?
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I left Sage an pm, I think it will be there if he is still down. But yeah lets date this shit. How abouts one of the next weekends or first weeknd in Aug?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
TheWarmth

Post by TheWarmth »

I can probably do August 6 or 7. The weekend of August 20th/21st is definitely not possible for me.
thevibe

Post by thevibe »

August 7 is good for me.
Sage

Post by Sage »

Hey guys... had no email last weekend for 3 days and yesterday got a bad storm that knocked out my power. Cell phone is dead and only able to hop on for a quick few while plugged into the charger in my car. I am on vacation at home with no other power source for what may be 3-6
5 days. As far as fuzz summit goes... I am open to any day... so far it looks like August 7 may be best day... I will contact all of you that are interested to work out details... My email is sage(at@)thegroover.com
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Aug 7th works for me as well!! Definately bringing my pedals but will we need amps? I have that little Marshall copy that SONIC VI made and a 20 watt Tone King Comet 1x12. I can bring both if needed or wanted..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."